V.1 CH.3: The Shining Beacon PT.2

We get a view of Ruby, F/n, and Jaune entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Ruby and F/n look over when they hear Yang's voice.

Yang: "Ruby! F/n! Over here! I saved you a spot!" She yells, waving at them

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!" She says towards Jaune as she leaves.

F/n: "Remember find a restroom quick!" He tells Jaune as he also leaves.

Jaune: "Hey, wait!" He sighs. "Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl and badass guy to talk to?!"

All of a sudden his stomach starts to growl, as his eyes widen in horror, running to to find the nearest restroom, while also revealing Pyrrha standing behind him, hand on her hips as she watches him run away.

Yang: "How's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

Yang looks at F/n with confusion, with him giving her a simple nod

Ruby: "I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

Weiss: "You!" She yells at ruby, making her jump into F/n's arms

Ruby: "Oh, God, it's happening again!"

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "Oh my God, you really exploded."

Ruby: "It was an accident." She gets off of F/n's arms. "It was an accident!" Weiss holds up a pamphlet titled 'DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals' to Ruby. "What's this?"

Weiss starts listing off policies to a clueless and horrified Ruby, going faster and higher pitched with each word

Weiss: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field."

Ruby: "Uuhhh...?"

Weiss: "You really wanna start making things up to me?"

Ruby: "Absolutely?"

Weiss: "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again." She says handling the pamphlet to Ruby.

Yang: "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Ruby gives F/n the pamphlet, who he just crumbles it and throws it away.

Ruby: "Yeah! Great idea, sis! She holds out her hand as she clears her throat. "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"