V.1 CH.10: The Badge and The Burden PT.2

Weiss and F/n are now in their regular attire, readying her their weapons (with F/n's in scythe form) at the growling creature in the cage. Their teammates cheer on them from their seats in the front row.

Yang: "Goooo, F/n! Goooo, Weiss!" She yells, raising her fist

Blake: "Fight well!" She says, waving a small flag saying RWBY(F)

Ruby: "Yeah, represent Teeeeam RWBY!"

Weiss: "Ruby! I'm trying to focus!" She tells Ruby as she lowers her sword.

F/n: "What's with the attitude?"

Ruby: "Oh, um... Sorry..."

Port: "Allllright!" He's next to the cage, pulling out his weapon. "Let the match for F/n... begin!"

F/n: "Wait me!?" He suddenly asks, as Port open the door for a Boarbatusk to charge straight at him. "Crap!"

F/n suddenly disappears alongside his weapon, confusing the Boarbatusk and everyone else, except his teammates. The grimm having no target locked on, now notices Weiss. Weiss gets ready to attack it, as it runs at her. Before either of them could attack, F/n reappears and grabs the grimm horns. He then throws the grimm into the air, before transforming his weapon into its other mode, and shooting its stomach, while it was in mid-air.

Port: "Bravo! In a couple of years, I'll know you'll be a fine excellent man." He tells F/n as he stands next to the other cage.

F/n: "Yeah Yeah, whatever."He says as he walks back to his seat, this time staying awake

Port: "Now Weiss, ready!" He asks her

Weiss: "Ready!"

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at her. She uses Myrtenaster to deflect its attack and roll to the side, readying herself for its next move. The Grimm stands a distance away from its enemy, studying her.

Port: "Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?"

Ruby: "Hang in there, Weiss!"

Weiss is now speeding towards the oncoming Boarbatusk, sticking her blade straight at its skull until they meet and Myrtenaster is trapped in the beast's tusks. Weiss is still hanging on to the hilt, and is tossed around as she struggles to get the rapier back.

Port: "Bold, new approach. I like it!"

Ruby: "Come on, Weiss, show it who's boss!"

Weiss turns to glare at Ruby, only for the Boarbatusk to turn its head and rip the sword from her grip. Myrtenaster lands far away from its master, who is knocked back by the creature's tusks.

Port: "Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?"

Weiss looks up just in time to see the Boarbatusk charge again, rolling out of the way just in time to avoid getting trampled and make it crash into a desk. Weiss rushes at her sword and slides to get it back in her hand.

Ruby: "Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-"

Weiss: "Stop telling me what to do!" She tells Ruby