V.0 CH.2: Old Rivalries

It was a normal day in Vale. Citizens walking on the crosswalks, cars driving peacefully on the street....and we then see F/n leaning down on a wall, outside of a clothing store. Some time passes and a certain individual walks out the store.

F/n: So what was so important that you had to get, Kitten?

He looks towards the individual, who was Blake, wearing a bow, blushing

Blake: First of all, i told you to not call me that. Second, i bought a bow to hide myself from the world.

She then looks at F/n, seeing that he had his tail exposed. Which would explain the reason why no-one would get close to him.

Blake: Aren't you going to do the same?

F/n: Look, we both think different ways, and I'm not really concerned about what people think about me, Kitten.

Blake: I said, stop calling me that!

F/n: Yeah Yeah, Whatever.

He then starts walking away, not really caring about everyone, being disgusted with his presence, while on the other hand, Blake just sighed, knowing he wont stop calling her that, despite telling him to stop, but in reality she wants him to not stop calling her Kitten.
--------------------------------------------------------------
F/n and Blake were both sitting down, chatting, at a local restaurant.

F/n: Looks, like they're accepting more Faunus these days. Don't you think

He then looks at Blake, who had an annoyed looks on her face.

F/n: Something the mat-?

He gets cut off by Blake standing up from her seat, slamming her hands down on the table, yelling at him.

Blake: It took us 2 hours F/n! 2 Hours to find somewhere to eat that accepts faunus!

She angrily looks at F/n, who seemed to be pointing to his side. Looking, Blake acknowledges the fact, that the whole restaurant was looking at her like she was crazy. She then sits back down embarrassed.

F/n: Jeez, calm down. I'm just trying to lighten up your mood.

Blake: How exactly?

F/n: But making you forget about Adam.

Blake: There's no need. I already forgot about him until you had to bring it up.

F/n: Oh really?

He then holds up a drawing from Blake, which the drawing consisted of

F/n: You really do have an-.

Before he can say another word, Blake just grabs him by the neck, choking him, while repeating, "Shut up".

Waiter: Did i interrupt anything?

Both Blake and F/n look to see a Waiter, standing in front of the table, nervously.

Blake: Not at all.

They then both go to their regular positions, like nothing ever happened.

Waiter: Ooookay. Are any of you Faunus? So i can prepare a certain meal.

Blake: Cat Faunus.

He then brings out his note pad, writing on it.

Waiter: So fish.

He then looks at F/n

Waiter: And are you a Faunus?

F/n just wags his tail in front of the waiter. Which the waiter, looks at confusingly.

Waiter: What type?

F/n:*sigh* Lion.

Waiter: So your a lion?

F/n: Yeah, what about it?

The waiter doesnt say anything, but he instead raises his sleeve, showing F/n that he too was a faunus, but a Faunus of the Spotted Hyena.

F/n: Go figure. So where's your little Clan?

???: Right here!

F/n looks behind the waiter, to see a group of Spotted hyenas, making Blake nervous

Blake: F/n just calm down

He doesnt respond, but instead stands up and glares at the waiter.

F/n: Lets see how tough your little Clan is.

Waiter: And lets see how mighty the king of the jungle is.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Blake is seen walking down the street, with F/n by her side, having slight cuts on his cheeks.

Blake: Why did you do that?

F/n: Huh? They're the one who started it! And what was i supposed to do? You know me and hyenas are mortal enemies.

Blake:*sigh* Just promise me to never do that again.

F/n: Yeah Yeah, whatever.

They start walking away as we go back to the restaurant, where there were Firefighters, ambulances, and huntsmen, standing in front of the would-be restaurant if it wasnt completely demolished and on fire. We then see the waiter sitting on the ground, with bruises and cuts on his body.

Waiter: Oh Adam will love this.

To Be Continued...