V.2 CH.13: Breach

Jaune is currently sleeping inside JNPR's dorm room.

Jaune: "Waffles..." He suddenly wakes up to a call on his Scroll, with the ringtone 'It's a Big Ursa!' playing. "Hello?" He hears noises for six seconds from Ruby's Scroll before the call ends. "Uh, Ruby?"

~~~

Later on, Team JNPR walks at dawn towards their Bullhead.

Pyrrha: "I'm sure they're fine."

Jaune: "You think?"

Nora: "Probably a butt dial..."

Ren: "Team RWBY(F) has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission.

Nora: "We're gonna be deputies!"

Jaune: "I just got this feeling... I don't know."

Pyrrha: "Jaune..."

Suddenly, alarms ring out as they see the city up in smoke.

Jaune: "We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!" As the team heads toward their Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount. "Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!"

As the Bullhead takes off, Mercury, Cinder, and Emerald watch nearby.

Emerald: "You don't think..."

Mercury: "Sure looks like it."

Emerald: "That's still days away!"

Mercury: "So? What do we do?" He asks Cinder.

~~~

Team RWBY, all on the verge of crying, are surrounding an unconscious F/n, who still has a pole impaled in his stomach.

Ruby: "What do we do?" She looks at her hands, all covered in blood

Yang: "I don't know..." She tries to take the pole out but Weiss stops him.

Weiss: "Don't. If we do take it out, he'll bleed to out. So for now, just don't touch anything."

Blake: "Where's Oobleck?! Maybe he can help us."

They hear footsteps coming towards them, seeing Oobleck sadly looking at them. He looks at F/n, before picking him up, and nodding at the rest of his team. He walks away with a grin, eyes turning to a Neapolitan color. They all watch Oobleck walk away with F/n until heavy footsteps catch their attention.

Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu surrounding them. They all look at their opponents with anger. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby plants Crescent Rose on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. Blake slashes a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm.

Weiss slashes three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Yang, back on the ground, sends several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finishes slashing at a Grimm, she notices the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also sees Nora flying on Magnhild towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.