V.0 CH. 4: One Strange Family

We see F/n sleeping in a single bed with plain bedding, a bedside table decorated with a vase of flowers and a circular white rug. A large window occupies the wall next to the bed, hung with pale curtains. He then opens his eyes, looking at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before sitting up, examining the room he was in. He feels a stinging pain on his chest, looking down he sees a bandage wrapped around his chest.

F/n: "What happened to me?"

He then starts having Flashbacks of Blake, Adam, and finally his fight woth R/n.

F/n: "I have to find Blake."

He then steps out of the bed, but the moment he does, he immediately falls down. Looking at what caused him to fall, he looks at his knee which was also covered in bandages, remembering the time R/n hit the back of his knee.

F/n: "I should have ended that fight immediately."

He then gets back up, limping out of the room. He sees a staircase leading downstairs. Going down it, he sees a living room and a kitchen with no-one in them.

F/n: "Where the hell am i?"

He then starts hearing some voices from outside the cabin. Curiosity getting him, he then opens the front door, only to see the sight of fair-skinned young girl with silver eyes and neck-length black hair with red tips shooting T.G.R, another fair-skinned young woman with lilac eyes and bright golden hair that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top watching the other girl in amusement, and finally a man (who F/n guessed to be the father of the two) with blond hair that has two small strands sticking out from the top and blue eyes. His facial hair consisting of a soul patch and small stubble along his jawline. On his right arm is a tattoo of his emblem, which resembles a heart.

F/n: "Who gave you permission to use that?" Was all he managed to say as the random strangers turn around towards him, but the silver-eyed girls still had her finger on the trigger, causing it to shoot at F/n, ducking under the shots in time. "That's why you shouldn't touch that"

???: "Sorry!" the silver-eyed girl says apologetically.

F/n: "Yeah Yeah, whatever" he says walking up to the girl, and taking the weapon away from her.

???: "So you're awake" says the blonde man.

F/n: "No, I'm dead" he says sarcastically which angered the blond girl.

???: "Hey! At least give us a thank you for saving your life!" she says angrily.

???: "Yang, leave him alone. We all have bad mornings." the blonde man says trying to calm down his daughter.

F/n: "So Yang's her name?" he thinks as he has a smirk on his face.

???: "Can i test your weapon out?" the silver-eyed girls says, catching F/n's attention.

F/n: "Since you asked--"

Yang: "Hey! she shouts at F/n, making him divert his attention back at her, while the silver-eyed girl looks at his weapon in amazement, who F/n drops T.G.R in her hands.

F/n: "What?"

Yang: "Leave my sister alone!" she says as she charges at F/n.

Getting close enough, Yang throws a punch at F/n, but he just catches it, before kicking her in the hip, making her get on one knee.

F/n: "I wasn't even doing anything to her" he says while also acknowledging Yang's cowlick.

Yang: "You tried to--" was all she managed to say as she feels a little sting come from the top of her head.