𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

HJ

After he woke up from his sleep and showered, Hongjoong got out of his room, neatly dressed and ready to visit Crimson at this hour. He thought about it whether he should go or not, ignoring the 'former' member of Venom but it seemed to bug the leader so he'll just go.

He'll just bring his weapon if something or anything might happen. Knowing that Crimson is a member of Venom, he doesn't know what the old male might be planning.

He arrived at their living room where he saw Seonghwa wearing a large coat and is fixing his bag, probably preparing to go home since he still has to work on their campus and he still needs to take care of Yeosang since the poor boy a bit unwell so he needs to tend Yeosang. And so, Hongjoong offered Seonghwa a ride home so it'll be much safer if he is with Hongjoong since its night time.

"Don't you want to tell the kids that you'll be gone for a while?", Seonghwa asks the leader who is silently packing his needed valuables.

Hongjoong sighs, placing something in his pocket, "It's alright, all of them are tired. I'll just text Yunho.", he assures, placing also his phone inside his pocket and grabbed his keys.

Seonghwa just nods at what his boyfriend said and swung his bag over his shoulder.

They then heard faint footsteps approaching their area, and the two looked up at who it was and saw Wooyoung with a sleepy expression and is waddling his way towards the dining area where the two are standing at.

Seonghwa smiles at the incoming boy and he approaches him, making Wooyoung halt and look up at the male, "How are you?", he softly asks the sleepy boy, ruffling his bed hair gently.

Wooyoung hums, "M'good.. Are you going home?", he asks, looking up at the older male.

Seonghwa nods, "Yes because I still have things to take care of. Be a good boy here, okay?", he replied to the younger male.

Wooyoung nods and yawns, "Please say hi to Yeosang for me. Take care, Seonghwa."

Seonghwa pats the boy's head and Hongjoong just stared at the two interacting. He then noticed as he continued to stare at the two, Wooyoung's eyes and cheeks seemed slightly puffy. He thought that the boy must've broken down after that incident. He felt sorry for the boy, but of course, he still needs to be careful about bringing in strangers which he isn't supposed to do. Wooyoung happened to look behind Seonghwa after they talked and when his and the leader's eyes met, Wooyoung shifted away quickly from Seonghwa and excused himself to get some water, head hung low as he quickly made his way towards the kitchen.

Hongjoong sighs, knowing that the boy is scared of him. He didn't mean it though. He just wanted to protect his only family from everyone. He didn't mean to go that far..

"Let's go?", Seonghwa interrupts him, placing a hand at his shoulder and snapped Hongjoong from his gaze on the kitchen and they finally left the house, not before texting Yunho that they'll be gone for a while.

•~×~•

"And, we're here.", Hongjoong said, parking his scooter near the dormitory.

The main street is lightly dim as always since some of the street lamps here are broken, making it dangerous for any passersby to stroll for too long and walk alone.

He turned off the engine of the vehicle and he tilted his head where Seonghwa is, getting off from the scooter and taking off the helmet that he borrowed from Wooyoung. He gave it to Hongjoong and fixed his messy hair a bit.