𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Months passed

Haelo

Hongjoong releases a long exhale as he looks at Yunho who is standing in front of him as the male had told something to the leader that made him stressed out.

"Yunho, for the last time. I am not letting you come with us on this mission.", the leader reminds the blue-haired male once more.

Yunho huffs and pouts at Hongjoong, showing his stubbornness at the leader, "But Joong, I can't just stay at Eclipse mansion and do nothing."

"Yunho, you're still not ready to do jobs yet. I'm letting you stay at Moon's mansion not just to do nothing, but to train as well.", Hongjoong told Yunho.

Yunho pauses, pursing his lips. He felt disappointed and upset that he won't join the four in their mission with the other Eclipse members. He also felt bad that his members are working hard while he is being told to not join them because it's dangerous and just stay at his cousin's mansion to train and do nothing. It really made Yunho sad and feel a bit guilty.

But he had no other choice but to obey Hongjoong. He's the leader and you can never really say no to him no matter how you beg him or push him further. The blue-haired male finally sighs, nodding his head slowly at the leader, "Fine. I'll stay at Moon's mansion. Just Please come home safe. You all have been working yourselves really hard and you barely take a day off, it makes me worry more.", he softly told Hongjoong, looking at him with great worry.

Hongjoong understood Yunho's worry and concern and he gave the younger male a sincere smile, leaning over his desk to reach Yunho's blue hair, and ruffles it. It made the male release a small yelp in surprise and whine but giggled lightly afterward.

"All right, we'll take care of ourselves and be careful. You're dismissed, you can go back to your lover now.", Hongjoong gave Yunho a teasing smile and wiggled his brows at the male, making him blush and get flustered, whining at the leader, "Argh, I'll go now. Bye!", he shyly said before standing up from his seat and got out of Hongjoong's office.

They already moved out of Mist's mansion and are now living in their own place that is a bit far from Mist. Although it's not a mansion or anything big like the other gangs live in, they are already happy in their not-so-big house. At least they can train, live, sleep, work, and hang out there safely and happily together.

After Yunho closes the door of Hongjoong's office slowly, he made his way towards their shared room with Mingi. Currently, the boys are preparing for their mission. Picking their weapon, their clothes, their other weapon, and many more. Hongjoong is currently planning on its strategies for later.

Yunho pouts at the thought. What about him?

He is now determined to train hard to work with them again. He doesn't want to repeat the last incident when he almost died and made everyone worry about him.

"All right! I won't slack this time. I'll train hard, and no more Harry Potter starting later!", he said to himself, taking the attention of Wooyoung who happens to pass by the blue-haired male.

"Uhm.. Bro, you okay?", Wooyoung asks the boy who whips his head towards Wooyoung and covers his mouth.

"I— I'm good! I'm good, why do you ask?", Yunho hastily asks and laughs awkwardly afterward, rubbing his hand over his neck as he looks at the younger male with a nervous smile.