𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

HJ

"So uhm.. Do we really need to change our codenames? I'm actually fine with Hongjo. Besides, Eclipse already knows I'm alive.", Jongho said to the leader.

Hongjoong sighs, running his hand over his black hair, "I don't know. But, no one must know that we survived. It is the only way to easily attack Venom."

Jongho shakes his head, "But what if one of their members already found out? Especially that I am alive from that mission. They probably found out already, Joong."

"That's why you need to change your codename.", he then sighs, "I know that name meant to you a lot, but trust me. Once we get to revenge our comrades, We'll be back to Ateez, alright?", Hongjoong explains to Jongho, placing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

Jongho slowly nods, his eyes not meeting the leader, "Alright, I'll think of a name. Will I tell Eclipse?", Jongho asks the older male.

Hongjoong hums, "Not now."

Jongho nods again, slowly standing up from his seat, and made his way out of Hongjoong's room.

Before Jongho could close the leader's door, he stopped on his track and turned towards Hongjoong.

The male looked back at the younger with confusion and gave the younger a small smile, "Any concerns? You can tell me."

Jongho was about to speak up, but words didn't form out of his mouth, instead he purses his lips and shakes his head before finally closing the wooden door of Hongjoong's room.

Hongjoong sighs again, plopping his back on the soft mattress of his bed. His eyes landed on the wide ceiling, mind blank and his eyes are getting heavy.

"Hope this plan works.", he muttered, his eyes shutting close, and sleep took over him.

•~×~•

"So.. What names do you guys have in mind?", Hongjoong asks the members.

They are currently inside Hongjoong's room again, having a meeting with their decided names and other concerns for the group.

Mingi raises his hand first, "Mine will be Haden."

"Why Haden?", Wooyoung asks the tall male curiously.

Mingi just shrugs and leans his back on the wall, "Just popped on my mind, nothing special."

Hongjoong nods, "Alright. Haden is Mingi. Who's next?"

"Mine is Panther.", Wooyoung smiles proudly as soon as he told Hongjoong his codename.

"Not a name from one of your beloved animals?", Mingi chuckles at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung crosses his arms and pouts at Mingi, "Well, Fenix came from my dead goldfish but hey, that name is cool. And Panther is also cool, so shut up.", he scrunches his nose before sulking on the side of Hongjoong's the bed.

Their leader laughs lightly and shook his head at Mingi and Wooyoung's bickering.

"Mine is Haelo..", Yunho said softly, kinda shy about telling his codename.