𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

HJ

Hongjoong sips on his drink, his back leaning against the leather seat of the dim and loud club with a couple of boys seated beside him, all tipsy and drunk, laughing their asses off because one of them cracked a pretty funny joke.

After the two members arrived at the club of Crescent, Hongjoong had told Jongho that he will not be showing up at the members of Crescent since he's not ready to reveal himself to them yet. Although the gang, Crescent, doesn't know who Jongho really is, they only believe that Jongho is a normal boy and Min Yeosang's friend. And Hongjoong wants it that way for now.

So he's there, sitting a bit further from the front bar where the members of the other gang are working, and currently chatting with a group of boys who politely lets him join with them. They are five of them, namely Felix, Chan, Taeyong, Soonyoung, and Hyungwon. They politely asked Hongjoong to join them since they saw him awkwardly standing around the corner and drinking alone while eyeing some drunk people all over the place.

They are currently laughing at one of Felix's jokes, some chugging on their drinks and slurring while talking to them. Some even drank their drinks without any chaser, making them immediately drunk and dozing off slowly on their seats.

"So, Jack. Are you in a relationship? Girl? Boy?", Hyungwon asks the male, tipsy as he took a sip on his shot.

Hongjoong hums and he rests his chin on his palm, "No, I'm not in a relationship.", he said, smiling as he twirls his glass around and eyeing the half-filled glass of tequila spin around with the glass.

Then he places his glass on the table and leans back on his seat, turning to Hyungwon with a small grin on his face, "But maybe I'll find someone here.", he confidently said, winking at the male and giggled.

Felix and Soonyoung let out a long 'ooh' from what Hongjoong said, making the male chuckle and cross his leg over his other.

"How about you guys?", Hongjoong asks, turning to the other guys who are taking shots and fixing their hairs.

"I just broke up with my girl.", Soonyoung shrugs, "She cheated behind my back, but I'm glad we broke up. She wouldn't stop abusing me.", he chuckles bitterly, his eyes fixed on his half-filled drink.

"Poor you.", Felix slurs, "I have my man right here, and no one will take him away from me.", he slurs, pointing his fingers at every male and kissing Chan's cheeks afterward. Chan just chuckles at Felix and scoots his closer, holding him by the waist and running his thumb on the male's petite waist.

Hyungwon rolls his eyes at them and sips on his drink, "I'm single."

"Well that sucks.", Taeyong chuckles at Hyungwon, followed by Felix's cackle and Soonyoung patting Hyungwon's back for comfort.

"How about you? You're probably single as well?", Hyungwon retorts, rolling his eyes at Tayong and settles his glass on the table. The male shrugs and took a sip on his glass, "I have someone in mind and he is currently making a move, so..", he snickers, taking the half-filled bottle of tequila on the table and poured the liquid on his glass.

Hongjoong laughs softly with them. And while the others continue to talk with each other, The male looks up from his drink and his eyes wandered around the slightly dim club. There are only a few people left since it's already past three. He's been in the club for almost three hours already, and yet he's still a bit sober.