𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

They all got out of the building just as it was about to collapse and covered with burning debris, flames angrily spreading throughout the entire building that the fire caught the attention of some locals living by the same area as Venom's territory. Mingi couldn't help but look back in the distance and witness the building slowly cripple and burn.

With his best friend still inside there.

He couldn't believe he had to leave Hongjoong behind with Seonghwa by his side while Mingi and the others were told to get out to safety. He should've run after him even before Hongjoong stabbed himself or even when the fire started, but he is there, outside looking at the burning building as the other gang members who survived ran towards their vans to get away or else the building might explode or so.

Going back there is pointless. The entrance has been now blocked with burning debris and the fire is spreading very fast that it is catching up with the other buildings beside it as well. It's better if Mingi and the others should get out immediately, there is nothing they can do now anyway.

His attention was brought back by Yunho who places his hand on Mingi's back and patted him with comfort, looking at him with sad eyes as he too took a last glimpse at the building before turning to Mingi, "Let's go, Gi.", he whispered to the male.

All of them felt the same way as they had now lost their leader and best friend. They lost Hongjoong. It saddened Mingi as the members consider Hongjoong as their guardian for he took care of them ever since they depended on themselves after the fall of ATEEZ. He was the one that helped them with their struggles and the male even had to lose sleep just to make sure everyone is fine and well. Now that Hongjoong is gone, it's just the four of them.

Wooyoung is now being treated because of his severe injuries, as he had been shot a couple of times back at the building. He was fortunately seen by Hoseok almost losing consciousness and was sent to their territory at Mist to be treated by their medic. Due to his injuries and his losing a lot of blood, they fear that the boy might not make it. It tore Mingi from knowing Wooyoung's condition and it just made him worried even more. They can't lose another one.

San was sent together with Crimson and Ace in the same van to Eclipse's mansion to get two of them treated. Ace is in a critical situation and needed immediate treatment while Sean had been beaten up and needed to be checked for broken bones. The boy was fortunately fine with only a few scratches and bruises on his neck and wrists but he needs to be guarded to avoid him being taken or anything bad that might happen to him. Sam was also sent to Eclipse's mansion to get treatment for his cuts and to see if San is doing well.

Mingi also noticed that his boyfriend's ear is bleeding, with blood covering the side of his neck and soaked a bit of his shirt. He asked the male what happened as he is worried about how much blood covered his neck and ear, to which he replied that a bullet hit him there. It made him lose his earpiece and couldn't contact the others, making Mingi wondered why he couldn't pick up Yunho's contact, and now he knows why. But he's glad that's the only injury he has aside from a few scratches on his body.

Yunho didn't waste any more time for Mingi to witness the scene in front of him and pulled him towards the van that Yeosang had sent, which surprised Mingi and Yunho, and in the driver's seat there is Mingyu with Wonwoo on the passenger's seat waiting for them, "You guys better hurry or else the authorities will be here shortly.", Mingyu said before driving off when everyone is inside the van, dashing away from the building and finally out of the enemy's territory.

The whole ride, Mingi has his head hung low and won't stop thinking about Hongjoong. Now that he's gone, what will happen to them? They lost their best friend. He's even more worried about the other member's conditions, Wooyoung specifically. They haven't thought this far about losing Hongjoong one day, they never thought about the possibilities of these happening. The eldest male is not easy to be beaten and is very strong, anything that gets in his way he deals with them without any harm or him returning safely to them.. But him dead? They knew the bad things that might happen to him but they didn't expect him to die right there.