𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Admon

Their car came to a halt when they finally arrived back at Venom with their hostages who are still unconscious on the back of the car seat, securely tied and gagged.

Chenle who had been thinking deeply in his seat took a deep breath before turning off the engine of the vehicle and got off, followed by Jisung who headed straight to the back to get the three off the car.

"Quit that already.", Jisung said towards Chenle, who continuously running his hand over his dark locks and is nervous, as he busily lifts San from his spot.

Chenle huffs, "I'm trying to!", the boy exclaimed, arms crossed on his chest and slumped on his seat.

Jisung just rolls his eyes and carried the unconscious San over his shoulder, "I'll bring this boy inside. Stay here and guard these two. I'll call Gguk Hyung for help.", the younger instructs the older male, earning a nod from the other and Indigo proceeded inside.

Chenle kept his eye on the two remaining guys inside the car, still nervous about his boss but he just tries to keep his cool. A faint groan then suddenly interrupted Chenle's thoughts and the male instantly turned his attention to the guys inside the car and saw the guy he doesn't know, and the one he knocked out, fluttering his eyes open, slowly slipping back to consciousness.

Admon purses his lips as he just stares at the guy blinks his eyes and observes his environment, soon noticing he's tightly tied and all.

The guy's head then snaps towards Chenle who is staring back at him with a small grin. His brows furrowed and grit his teeth through his gag is lightly trashing around but grunts in pain when he moved. Probably from the hard impact Chenle made when he made contact with the wall.

Chenle clears his throat, "Don't struggle.", he awkwardly said. He doesn't really know how to threaten people because he's bad at it. Well, he tries, but it just makes him awkward and sounds not that threatening. He just leaves those to Jisung.

The guy glared at him for a moment before giving up, turning to HJ who is still knocked out beside the unconscious San. Chenle also turned his gaze to HJ at the end of the seat, unconscious and.. Not moving.

'Wait'

He suddenly left his spot and head towards the other end of the car and opened the door. As he opened the door, HJ's figure slipped out since he's leaning by the window but Chenle, fortunately, caught him before he could even fall and injure the male. When he was about to touch HJ, the guy's muffled voice was heard, and Chenle had to recheck the guy who is now glaring at him and probably telling Chenle to not lay a finger on him. Chenle glares back at him and clicks his tongue, "Oh shut up big guy.", he ignores the guy and focuses on HJ. He took off his glove and starts looking for his pulse and placing his fingers onto where his pulse is located and when he felt it beating he released a loud sigh in relief and held his hand over his chest.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought I killed him back there.", he said in relief.

He turns to them and noticed the guy is looking at him with wide eyes. He scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest, "What? I just checked if he's alive because the boss said to bring him alive- Hey, what are you starin' at.", he said as he notices the gaze of the guy is not towards him but something else. Chenle looks at where he is looking and realized that he took off his glove and exposed his tattoo that is graved on the back of his hand.