𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

[ A month later]

Viper

"Hey Hwa, I'll be out for a while. I need to visit my workplace because my boss called for me.", Yeosang said to Seonghwa as he wore his coat and shoes.

Seonghwa looked up from his textbook and looked towards Yeosang with a pout, "When are you coming back?"

"I don't know.. Probably very late tonight.", Yeosang replied, grabbing his phone and his other valuables, not forgetting about his dorm keys.

"Really?", Seonghwa asks, his voice became small with a hint of sadness in it.

"Yes. And all I ask is for you to stay here in the dorm, finish your studies, and sleep. Okay?", Yeosang instructs the male as he swung his backpack on his shoulders and looks at the male.

Seonghwa looked down, feeling sad a bit, and nodded at Yeosang's words. He then continued writing on his textbook, not glancing or looking at Yeosang who is now opening their door. He's clearly sulking because Yeosang will be late again and he has been disappearing every night very often after he told Seonghwa about his job.

The pink-haired male released a sigh and closed the door, making sure he locked it from the inside, and he made his way towards his car with a bothered expression on his face as he placed his hands inside his pockets.

•~×~•

Seonghwa

[ attempt rape warning ]

A relieved and tired sigh escaped from Seonghwa's lips after he dropped his pen on his table and pushed back his chair a bit to stretch his arms and legs from sitting and writing for too long, "Finally done.", he happily said.

After almost an hour of studying for his quiz, he can finally relax and have some time alone. All by himself. A huff escaped from Seonghwa's lips and he once again slumped on his seat and puckers his lips, "He's starting to leave me alone. Well, he says it's about work.", he mumbles sadly.

He fixes his textbooks and notebooks on his study table, placing some papers on his folders, and cleaned the mess he made from all the erasing and crumpling of papers he did while studying, all going to the trashcan then he finally settled his chair aside. He then grabbed his phone that is resting on his desk to look at the time. 10:40 PM.

"I'm hungry.", Seonghwa mumbled. He then walked towards their mini-fridge and tried looking if they still have food left, but unfortunately, he didn't find any. They forgot to buy snacks to fill their small fridge, mostly Seonghwa because he is in charge of buying them and now he's starving in the middle of the night without food in their fridge.

The blonde male paused for a while to think, "The stores are probably still open at this hour. Hopefully.", he said with uncertainty but shrugs it anyway.

After he said that, he grabbed his valuables and wore a simple hoodie, and exited the dorm with his dorm keys. He went down a couple of stairs and walked out of the gates of the dormitory, he started walking and looking for any open restaurants or stores nearby.

Seonghwa walked down a pretty dim street, the lamp posts of each house aren't brightly lit while some of them are flickering which kind of terrified the blonde male. A few cars are passing by the quiet road and not a single person can be seen around. The sound of buzzing on the light bulbs of the lamp posts can be heard and even Seonghwa's footsteps can also be heard.