𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Viper

"Hey, Hwa?", Yeosang suddenly calls the older male and Seonghwa replied with a soft hum.

"You said that the person who almost kidnapped you was killed, right?", he asked, and Seonghwa replied to him with a hum once again.

The two are currently on Yeosang's bed cuddling again. After eating, they washed up and Seonghwa asked if Yeosang wants to cuddle so he agreed. the pink-haired male suddenly asked him a question while he plays with Seonghwa's hair. He was curious about who killed the stranger who almost kidnapped his best friend. All he knew is that Mist is assigned to guard the area of their street and Yeosang's gang will take over on the next day.

"Who killed him?", Yeosang curiously asked the older.

"He told me his name is HJ.", Seonghwa replied, slowly dozing off.

Yeosang just hummed at Seonghwa's response.

But deep inside he was surprised.

HJ is alive?

"I'm.. Glad he killed that man. That HJ seems like a nice person.", Yeosang says.

"He is..", Seonghwa softly said, a smile slowly crept on his sleepy face.

Why doesn't Yeosang know that the heir of ATEEZ is alive? Because there were no reports on what happened to the group after the incident. After the incident, they investigated their mansion thoroughly but all they found was that there were no survivors on the incident. There were bodies found in the scene but they couldn't recognize them, but luckily they were able to look through their DNA with their dental records and other sources. Though there is still no sign of any bodies related to Hongjoong, Wooyoung, and the others. The two members of ATEEZ that were said to be sent out on a mission had never come back from their mission.

It was probably not Kim Hongjoong..

Maybe it was just another member of Mist that took the codename of Hongjoong.

Or maybe it is Hongjoong.

Seonghwa had already fallen asleep in the younger male's arms after answering Yeosang's questions, feeling tired after all that attempt kidnapping incident.

Yeosang hugged the elder tightly before slipping to sleep as well.

•~×~•

HJ

Hongjoong and Wooyoung finally arrived at the mansion and the two were welcomed by Lucas.

"Hey, guys! How did the patrol go? The cleaning crew left about half an hour ago before you arrived.", Lucas said as he gave Hongjoong a high-five and Wooyoung a fist bump.

"Thanks and the patrolling was fine. I need to go to the clinic by the way.", Hongjoong said and pointed at the slash on his waist and Lucas instantly moved aside lets Hongjoong in, immediately walked towards Mist's clinic.

He entered and is welcomed by Mist's gang member and medic. She is busily cleaning some equipment and as he heard the clinic door creak open, she looked up from her work and smiled at Hongjoong warmly, "Hi Hongjoong."