𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

HJ

After they bid goodbye to Yeosang and Seonghwa, and Hongjoong comforted the sulky blonde male because he wanted to spend more time with the leader but Hongjoong said that he needs to go back to his gang and promised Seonghwa that he will visit him sometime. After Jongho bid his goodbye to Yeosnag and received a lot of teasing from the leader, the two managed to get on their motorcycles and made it to Eclipse's mansion and saw that everyone is having breakfast. Yunho is packing his and Mingi's things while Wooyoung joined breakfast together with Jaemin, Mark, Tzuyu, and Jeno who is now conscious and slowly recovering from his severe wound.

Moon had eaten breakfast already and is now inside of her office, doing her work and monitoring their mansion and other members' activities. The other members of the gang are scattered around the mansion, doing their own duties, training, eating, dozing off, and many more.

Yunho had told the two to fix their things because they will be leaving in an hour and they separated ways, Hongjoong folding his clothes and placing them inside his bag while Jongho does the same while he sings and listens to some music on his phone.

Mingi helped the members with their bags, although Hongjoong pushed him not to and told the younger male that he can do it on his own, but Mingi said no and reasoned that Hongjoong might be tired from their patrol and that he needs to rest his muscles, and Hongjoong just stayed silent and let Mingi do his job.

They finally entered their van after bidding the gang goodbye, Mingi started driving off and made it out of Eclipse's territory.

The entire ride was silent, except for the soft sound of the music playing from the Vna's radio, with Jongho humming along and Wooyoung bopping his head up and down when his favorite song played, but it was entirely quiet. Hongjoong is currently sleeping and is leaning his head on Yunho's chest, as the other male runs his hand over Hongjoong's soft hair. Jongho is also asleep with his earphones plugged, his head leaning against the tinted window of the van, not minding whenever the road gets bumpy and his head would constantly hit the window, but he stayed asleep.

Wooyoung is playing with his phone. Mingi would get startled whenever Wooyoung would suddenly whine and click his tongue loudly because he thought the younger boy is in pain but turns out he's playing some snake game and he just sheepishly chuckle at the red-haired male.

They finally arrived in front of their little home and Yunho woke them up gently, rubbing his arm and calling him to wake up. Jongho had woke up after he felt the van stopped and is now out of the vehicle and already disappeared inside the house.

"Hongjoong, wake up.", Yunho softly calls out to the leader, still shaking him awake.

Hongjoong lets out a whine and curls up even more on Yunho's hold, "Sleepy..", he stirs.

Yunho had no choice but to carry the small fluff out of the vehicle and inside of the house. Mingi just chuckled at the two and parks the van somewhere and followed inside after that, locking the door and setting his shoes aside.

Yunho gently placed Hongjoong on his bed and grabs a pillow, placing it beside Hongjoong. The leader clutches on the pillow and snuggled on it, slipping into sleep after Yunho strokes his hair soothingly. After he heard soft snores from the leader, he rubs Hongjoong's cheek with his thumb and quietly walked out of his room, closing the door, and walks towards his shared room with Mingi.

•~×~•

Haelo

"How is he?", Mingi asks his boyfriend after he entered their room.