𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓

Han Hwaseong

'Bright student'

'Role model'

'Heartthrob of the campus'

'Honor student'

'Athletic'

'A responsible student'

He gets that a lot. Being always on top of anything, always the one representing the campus, being the popular student. It's always about him.

Han Hwaseong, 18 years old, a senior high school student and soon to be a college student. Han is just a simple and normal citizen, living by the dorms of the campus and working in a small convenience store for his savings. Tuition fees can be very expensive, so he needed to work to be able to earn. This was when he entered grade nine. He started working ever since his parents passed away and the boy's relatives didn't care about him. So he's only by himself since then, surviving alone.

Things changed after that. Senior year (grade 10), he had a hard time keeping up with his studies. He lost a lot of money and he had to work in other workplaces to earn. He almost dropped out because of it.. But when he thought his hope was about to lose, a person came forward to him.

Hwaseong doesn't even know the man, but he probably saw him suffering. He wasn't even sure why, but one day a man just walked towards him and handed the boy a small piece of paper. It contained a contact number and an address that he is somehow familiar with, but not certain which area.

And Hwaseong had a questioning look when he saw a snake faintly printed on the paper. It looked like a cobra, baring its sharp fangs, and it has red eyes.

Is it a bar? A club? Or.. Some tattoo shop?

He doesn't know, and he didn't mind it, so he just tucked it in his pocket and continued working.

A month had passed, and his situation worsens. Hwaseong didn't have enough money to pay for his fees, and his boss at work fired the poor boy for always being late. He had nowhere to go.

Then he remembered the card given to him by the random guy. He was hesitating whether he should contact the number or not. Well, it might be some scam or worst.. Kidnappers.

But, does he have any choice? He's on the verge of going broke and losing his small home. He'll give this a shot? He decided to just suck it up and called the number. He doesn't trust strangers, but what else can he do? And after a few seconds of waiting, the man answered his ca. To Hwaseong's surprise, they knew his current situation.

.. Were they stalking him? Or were they the ones who made his boss fire him? How did they know?

He didn't give him the reason why they know his current situation, but the man just instructed the boy to stand in front of the campus' dorm and wait for him to arrive. He was hesitant. What if it was really a scam? Or they're really kidnappers? Bad guys?

Nothing's going to happen, he hoped. He just obeyed and won't stop rocking in his heels back and forth because he's anxious.