𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

HJ

"Can I kiss you?"

Seonghwa can feel his stomach flip as Hongjoong asked him that question.

He's been waiting for this to come. Those lips of the blonde male have been tempting him and he just kept it to himself because of course, he might not have felt the same feelings with Hongjoong and he would hate him after that. But here they are, their distance close with each other and waiting impatiently to capture each other's lips.

Seonghwa lets out a soft giggle and looks at Hongjoong's eyes with his hooded ones, "No need to ask me that, HJ."

And as soon as those soft words left the blonde male's lips, Hongjoong finally leans and captures Seonghwa's plump lips, his hand from his hip was brought up and placed on Seonghwa's neck, deepening the sweet kiss that they shared. Those tempting lips that he had been staring at, the plump lips of Seonghwa, the blonde male that he admires and fell on.

Hongjoong felt euphoric.

Seonghwa softly hummed into their sweet kiss, feeling Hongjoong grip his hip a bit tight as the blonde male's hands found their way on his soft hair, stroking them and playing with his dark, soft locks.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa's sweet kiss turned into a not so innocent one. Their lips moved in sync as Seonghwa tilts his head slightly to kiss the black-haired male with ease. Then Hongjoong starts nibbling Seonghwa's bottom lip, making him release a soft, muffled moan.

They both separated from the kiss, panting heavily and feeling hot. Their foreheads touch and their eyes closed as they try catching their breath.

Hongjoong's eyes fluttered open, seeing Seonghwa's close ones and he smiled at the sight of the adorable male.

"Hwa.", he softly calls the male's name.

Seonghwa flutters his eyes open and their eyes locked, making Seonghwa smile at the male and he hugs Hongjoong.

Seonghwa nuzzles his nose on Hongjoong's neck, inhaling the sweet scent of cologne that Hongjoong is wearing, while the other male hums and places a soft kiss on his hair.

"I like you too, Hwa.", he softly whispers, his hand rubbing Seonghwa's waist softly.

Seonghwa places a chaste kiss on Hongjoong's neck, "I'm so happy.", he whispers against his neck.

Hongjoong smiles. Seonghwa felt the same way as him. Finally.

The blonde male then leans back and stares at Hongjoong with twinkling eyes. Hands holding onto his shoulders and gently rubbing them, making Hongjoong look at him with a smile as he admires the male.

"HJ.. Can we kiss again?", Seonghwa shyly asks the male.

Hongjoong raises a brow at the male after he asked that question, tilting his head a bit, and looked at him with a teasing look, "You want to?", he playfully asks the blonde male.

Seonghwa nods slowly, his hair falling over his face and covering half of his face and his eyes. He felt shy with the question, not meeting the eyes of Hongjoong again, but they're fixed on the male's lips that are formed in a playful smile.

Hongjoong removes the strands of hair that block the twinkling eyes of Seonghwa and tucks them behind his ear, caressing his cheek and cupped them gently.

He chuckles lightly, "Of course. Anything for my Hwa.", he giggles as he brushes his thumb on Seongwha's soft cheeks.

Seonghwa smiles and leans forward to Hongjoong again, eyes closed and hands wrapped around his neck once again. He then attacks Seonghwa in a deep kiss again, making Seonghwa hum and grip the male on the shoulders tight.

The blonde male's soft moans are muffled against Hongjoong, as he felt the black-haired male's tongue made contact with his bottom lip. He may have also read the certain action in his books and he opened his mouth slightly, feeling Hongjoong made contact with his own tongue. Seonghwa continues to moan and create mewl sounds, making Hongjoong slowly feel aroused at the sounds the male lets out.

But Hongjoong needs to restrain himself. He doesn't want to hurt Hwa and he doesn't want to take advantage of him. And not gonna go further than that.

Yeosang might kill him.

Like, literally.

Seonghwa made a surprised gasp as he felt something poking below him. They slowly stopped and pulled away from the heated kiss, Seonghwa letting out a hum.

Suddenly, the blonde male moved his hips against the male, grinding and shuffling himself on the male's lap. It made Hongjoong let out a grunt and hold Seonghwa on his hips, trying to stop him from moving too much.

"Don't move.", Hongjoong grunts, making Seonghwa whine.

"But you're getting hard.", he whispers to Hongjoong.

With a bold move, Seonghwa rolls his hips against Hongjoong again, making the male inhale sharply and groan at the sudden action.

He wasn't expecting Seonghwa to do such a bold action. The Seonghwa he knows is Seonghwa being an innocent and pure boy, loving pastels and glitters, a sweet and adorable blonde male. But he wasn't expecting him to tease the male by grinding himself on him. It made the male bite his lip and trying to control himself.

He lets out a chuckle as he grips Seonghwa's hips in place to stop him from moving, "Where did my innocent Hwa go?" Hongjoong tilts his head, staring at Seonghwa's flustered face and swollen plump lips. The blonde male then leans forwards again, their lips brushed, and he lets out a soft whine.

"I want to be bold for once. It's my first time being this confident and doing this.. But, I want to try it for once. And, I want to do it with you. If it's okay with you?", Seonghwa whispers against their lips, his hand sliding down from Hongjoong's shoulder to his chest, his stomach, feeling his abdominal muscles inside his dark shirt,

down his clothed hard member.

Seonghwa then leans further to Hongjoong's ear, his breath gently tickled the male's neck and the blonde male placed a small kiss on his jaw and whispered.

"Let me help you with that problem of yours down there. HJ.", he whispered seductively as his naughty hands applying pressure to his hardened member, making Hongjoong grunt and release a growl.

And that is when Hongjoong snapped.

•~×~•

Viper

"Hey, Jongho?"

"Yeah?"

"Will your friend be okay if you stay any longer? Well.."

"Sure, I'll text him. And what about your friend Seonghwa?"

"I'll try giving him a call and tell him to stay in one of the rooms here. There is actually a reserved room for me whenever I overwork or whenever I need rest. So he'll be fine."

"All right.", Jongho replied to the pink-haired male and stood up from his seat, walking towards Yeosang who is seated on the white, clean bed of his room.

Jongho places a knee between Yeosang and gently pushed the male onto the mattress, both hands pinned on each side and trapping Yeosang beneath him. The pink-haired male smiled and bit his lips as the male leaned close to his face and he placed a kiss on Yeosang's cheek.

"Then let's have some fun, babe.", he shortly said before finally kissing the lips of his lover, feeling the pink-haired male's arms wrapped around him and deepen their sweet kiss.

•~×~•

how was sksks

+editing this again just made me cringe harder HHH hello

tbc..