𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

HJ

Hongjoong and Seonghwa both walk side by side towards the blonde male's dorm which is almost a few blocks away from where they were.

Hongjoong made sure that no enemy or anyone will come near them so he would constantly look around the dark area cautiously, his hand ready to draw his gun out anytime to shoot whoever comes near them.

"Are you really fine? With your wound?", Seonghwa softly asked as he peers his head at the male.

Hongjoong looked at the blonde male for a brief moment and looked away again to the path they are walking on and simply replied to him, "I'm fine."

Seonghwa paused for a moment, seemed like he's staring at Hongjoong, especially his face, before looking away and nods his head.

Hongjoong just then realized he took off his mask after he killed the previous enemy. He actually couldn't breathe very well when he wore it for a long time, so he just took it off to breathe.

But he forgot to wear it back again.

Seonghwa knew his identity.

In this situation, he only thought of one thing about another person knowing or spilling his identity. And that is to kill them. But there is something that holds Hongjoong from killing the blonde male beside him. He doesn't know, but he just felt it.

So he glanced at the blonde male for a brief moment before wearing his mask back on and looked away, keeping a straight face while walking.

Seonghwa noticed that Hongjoong wore his mask again and looked back at him curiously, "What's the matter? Why did you wear your mask?"

"So no one will know what I look like. Do you even realize or know what am I?", Hongjoong sighs as he annoyingly asks Seonghwa.

Seonghwa shook his head and looked averted his eyes away from the male, "I haven't met people like you."

Hongjoong snorts, "Most people would run away when they witness stuff like that. But you? You just stood there, even asked to treat my wound.", Hongjoong says in amusement.

"Well, it's what a doctor should do. If a person is hurt, an enemy or an ally, you should do your job as a doctor and treat them no matter what.", Seonghwa explains.

Hongjoong looks at Seonghwa and raised a brow, "So you're willing to sacrifice yourself just to treat a person like me? A murderer?"

"Well.. That depends on me, I guess. But I would still help, no matter what.", he honestly says and shrugs.

"You're so brave.", Hongjoong scoffs and continued walking.

Seonghwa's face lit up and smiled widely at Hongjoong's small compliment, "Thanks! You were amazing back there, by the way.", he shyly compliments Hongjoong.

Hongjoong snorted and laughed softly at Seonghwa's compliment, "Really? For killing that guy? That's a first."

Seonghwa just giggled and after a few walks, they finally arrived in front of Seonghwa's dormitory.