𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Fenix

'HJ? HJ! Shit.', Wooyoung cursed silently as his best friend, Hongjoong, doesn't respond to his call once again.

Their mansion is currently being ambushed by Venom. A powerful gang, yet they cause trouble and chaos whenever they encounter other gangs, especially ATEEZ, Crescent, and others.

They can recognize a member of Venom with their signature tattoo on any part of their body which is a cobra.

Everybody in the gang doesn't know why are they being ambushed. Not even Mingi nor the other gang members.

All they knew that someone broke inside the mansion and that someone is a gang and an enemy of theirs.

Venom had become the enemy of every gang.

Hongjoong's dad had mentioned an incident that happened when Wooyoung, Mingi, and Hongjoong were still 10.

But Wooyoung had already forgotten about it since he didn't listen much because he doesn't listen to what they say. 

Wooyoung kept loading his gun and shooting Venom constantly while trying to contact Hongjoong.

He is currently on the third floor where the training room and the computer room are located.

Before the ambush, Wooyoung was inside the computer room, looking at their security cameras since he was bored and not sleepy.

It was already past midnight and Wooyoung doesn't feel sleepy. So there he was, watching and monitoring the security cameras as he played with his blade, throwing it in the air and catching it with one hand.

Catching the blade, he sighed as he slumped at the spinning chair he is sitting on.

He really felt bored and he isn't sleepy yet.

Wooyoung glanced at the computer, looking at the screen where each area has their own cameras and are placed in secrecy.

His eyes landed on a dark figure wandering outside the mansion.

Upon noticing it, Wooyoung sat up from his seat and leaned forward as he carefully observed the figure wandering around.

The figure looked around for a second and it placed its hand on its ear, which he believed it is probably an earpiece.

Wooyoung looked closely at the screen, squinting them, and looked at the figure's moves to know its motives. It may be just a stranger lost or someone is trying to trespass their territory.

Suddenly more figures appeared one by one and headed towards their main door.

Wooyoung immediately stood up from his seat and grabbed his gun. Loading it with bullets and pulled the slide of his weapon.

Placing his earpiece in his ear, he contacted Mingi first since he too was still awake.

'What's the matter?', Mingi's deep voice spoke.

'Somebody broke in. There are many of them.', Wooyoung spoke seriously as he stared at the computer screen.

'Do you recognize them?'

'No, It's too dark and they're all covered.'

'Keep an eye on them. I'll try to wake the others.'