𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"Park. Freaking. Seonghwa."

"Sangie I swear"

"THERE'S GLITTER ALL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR AND THE BED SHEET!"

"I know! And I'm sorry!"

"Oh come on, how are you suppose to clean this messy thing up??"

"Vaccum it?"

"Do we have one?"

".. No?"

The pink-haired male facepalmed, "Just", he let out an exasperated sigh as his eyes won't look away from the messy sight of their newly washed sheet, "Just sweep it up with a broom or something. And change the sheets. Again."

Seonghwa pouted and looked at the sparkly mess he made on the white bedsheet, "I'm sorry.", he mutters apologetically.

The pink-haired male sighed again, "Next time, please be careful when you open this kind of stuff. Okay, Hwa?"

Seonghwa nodded at his roommate's reminder and proceeded to pick up their broom and dustpan then cleaned the glittery and sparkly mess he made at their clean bedsheet. Some are also scattered on the floor which will be a challenge to sweep.

"What are you even gonna do with those glitters? Do you have a project or something? Wait, you're using glitter in your medic class?", the pink-haired male asked the blonde male as he sat down on the edge of his bed, dusting off some glitters that were scattered on that spot.

"I'm.. Trying to do makeup.", Seonghwa quietly replied as he continued to sweep the glitters on the floor. "And why would I use glitter in my medic class? Do you want me to kill my patient or something?"

His best friend, Yeosang, raised a brow at the male, "Makeup? With glitters?"

The male shyly nodded and looked at Yeosang, "I saw a tutorial on Youtube, and they look pretty in them, so I decided to follow it since it looks beautiful and cute."

Yeosang hums then look at the cleaning male with a teasing look, "Who are you trying to impress, huh big bro?", Yeosang teased.

The male blushed slightly at what his best friend said, trying to hide it while dusting off the glitters on the bedsheet, "W-Well, I'm just doing it for fun.! Besides, I don't have a crush. People here on the campus are disgusting and perverts.", Seonghwa grumbles.

Yeosang chuckled, "Oh, Seonghwa.. I can't believe you are still innocent despite how old you are now."

Seonghwa's brow raised at what Yeosang said about his innocence, "Is that a bad thing?"

"I mean.. It's not that bad to be still pure. It's just that, look at the world we live in! Your pureness and innocence can be easily corrupted by these 'disgusting' and 'perverted people. And soon you'll get know words like the ones I would spat every minute."

"Well, you always mention those but I don't even know what those are. All I know is that they're bad words, and I only know the 'shit' one you cuss out every minute.", Seonghwa said as he starts changing their sheets into a newer one.

Yeosang can see Seonghwa struggling while covering the mattress with the clean bed sheet. He already finished cleaning up the glitters and the sheets were halfway being replaced so Yeosang helped the struggling male and once the bed is finally fixed and clean, Seonghwa went to throw the glitters in a garbage bag, muttering a low and disappointed, "What a waste of money", as he threw it in a trash bin.