𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

Haelo

After everyone is completely patched up and treated, Moonbyul and Hongjoong helped the injured members get in their respective rooms to gets some rest and recover.

Yunho is currently bandaging Jeno's stitched-up wound gently, making sure it's not that tight but secure to avoid infections and to cover the stitches on his arm. The injured male is unconscious and is lying peacefully on the white bed of the clinic, breathing stably but still a bit pale. The male had also cleaned up some of the cuts found all over the boy's body, mostly on his arms and he had bruises on his chest as well. He probably fought hard with their opponents, maybe that's why the other members have a lot of skin cuts on their bodies.

Yunho sighs in relief as he finally wrapped the bandage around his shoulder. The male then proceeds to pick up the dirty and bloody medical equipment that he used and sets them aside to clean and sanitize them, throwing the others as well. He picks up Jeno's bloody and torn shirt, folding it neatly, and sets it aside, not sure if he should just throw it away or maybe the shirt still has the chance to be fixed back, so he just sets it aside for now.

Jeno is lying on the bed and Yunho had slipped a clean loose shirt on him. The male is now doing his job on cleaning the used kits and equipment, cleaning the blood off, and making sure it's really clean and sanitized. He also threw the other ones that may be infected so disposed of them to avoid contact from and to others.

As he is busy cleaning the tools, he heard footsteps coming inside the office and was followed by a soft knock on the clinic's slight ajar door.

Yunho tilts his head to see who knocked and saw a member of Eclipse peeking through the door and staring directly at the sleeping boy then his eyes landed on Yunho.

Jaemin smiles as he spots Yunho, "Hi.. Can I come in?", he softly asks the male.

Yunho nods his head and the boy thanked Yunho, entering the clinic quietly, and walks straight towards Jeno's bed, grabbing a chair nearby and sat down beside the boy's bed.

"You dummy.", he heard the boy mumbled.

He stifled a giggle as he can hear Jaemin conversing with the sleeping boy, telling the sleeping boy how idiotic he is and being so reckless. After some time, Yunho now finished cleaning the equipment he used and neatly placed them back in their respective places. Also sets the bag with contaminated equipment to be disposed of properly to avoid more injury and infection.

He dries his hands and sprays sanitizer on his hands, also spraying some on the sink and the bin. The male can still hear Jaemin talking softly to Jeno and thought he should leave them alone for a while to give them privacy and give them time for themselves, "Hey, Jaemin. I'll be out for a bit. Are you all right staying here and look over Jeno?", Yunho says to Jaemin who is rubbing his thumb over Jeno's hand.

Jaemin looks up to Yunho and nods his head, giving him a small smile and assurance, "Mhm, I'll just stay here and look over Jeno. Thank you so much, Yunho.", he softly thanks to the male, making Yunho smile warmly at Jaemin before ruffling the boy's fluffy hair.

"If anything happens just call out to me, all right?" And if he wakes up, please make sure he doesn't do sudden movements to tire his body or open up his wound.", he told the boy, earning a nod from him. Yunho finally made out of the clinic, closing the door behind him, and headed towards the guest room to go change into his new clothes.

His shirt is a bit wet and drops of blood are also present. So he hurriedly made his way towards the guest room that Mingi and he shares to go change into his new and comfortable clothes, might as well take a short shower to refresh himself.