𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

HJ

Wooyoung yawned for the umpteenth time as he drove the van, eyes slowly getting heavy but he forced to keep himself awake to reach their destination.

"Woo, you need to rest. Let me drive this time.", Mingi said, concerned at Wooyoung's current state.

The purple-haired male sighed, still driving the van and eyes not leaving the road, "It's okay, Gi. I'm", he let out a long yawn and huffed, " not tired yet."

"Woo, let Mingi drive this time. You need to have at least a small nap. Don't overwork yourself, you worked hard yesterday.", Hongjoong softly spoke.

Wooyoung finally nodded and stopped the car at the side of the road. The van stopped and the younger male took off his seatbelt, he and Mingi switched and Wooyoung plopped down beside Hongjoong with a big yawn.

Mingi buckled on the seatbelt and started the engine once again. The van finally took off and Wooyoung started dozing off a bit.

Hongjoong tapped the younger male's shoulder and it earned the attention of Wooyoung, looked at the older male patting his own shoulder, "Sleep on my shoulder, don't worry about me. I'll wake you up when we arrived."

"Thanks, Joong.", Wooyoung snuggled on Hongjoong's shoulder and a few seconds later, he finally fell asleep and Hongjoong would occasionally stroke the younger male's purple locks.

"How about you Joong? Aren't you sleepy as well?", Mingi asked, his eyes not leaving the road.

Hongjoong shook his head, "No. How about you?"

"I'm not. Anyways, we're still a bit far from our destination. Here's some chocolate, if you're hungry.", Mingi handed Hongjoong a half-eaten chocolate bar and Hongjoong took it then thanked Mingi.

After many minutes, Hongjoong started to doze off. So Hongjoong thought to himself that a short nap won't hurt.

So he laid his head on Wooyoung's and closed his eyes, he finally falling asleep a the van kept running on the road to their destination.

•~×~•

"Joong, we're here."

Hongjoong stirred awake as he heard Mingi waking him up and shaking his arm softly.

He fluttered his eyes open and let out a yawn. Mingi smiled at Hongjoong before exiting the van, fixing his outfit which is a simple black tee and jeans.

Hongjoong looked at the still asleep Wooyoung and patted his thigh, waking the younger male up from his slumber.

Wooyoung whined and snuggled even more on Hongjoong, "Five more minutes plea~se mom."

Hongjoong chuckled and he nudged Wooyoung softly, "We're here already. You can rest as soon as we give the flash drive to Mr. Kim, okay?"

"Okay..", Wooyoung sleepily replied as he involuntarily removed himself off of Hongjoong and stumbled out of the van, stretching his arms and legs.

Hongjoong followed after and as he closed the van's door, pain shot through his right arm. He hissed and bit his lip as he massaged on the pain spot.

Mingi noticed and he made his way towards the leader who was massaging and inspecting his right arm. It must be from the hard fall from the mansion.