𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Valentines Special

HJ

Hongjoong flutters his eyes open after a long nap. As he opens his eyes, slightly adjusting the light that brightens the room, he didn't see Seonghwa beside him.

Where did he go?

Hongjoong slowly sat up from the bed, stretching his arms, and yawned. He looked at the clock that is hanged on the wall and checked the time, 10:21 AM.

He looked around the room, trying to see if Seonghwa is around, but saw no one.

He is left alone, not knowing where the blonde male had left. He got off the bed and walked around the room to see if he left some note or anything.

And he indeed found a small, yellow sticky note on his study table. He picks it up and starts reading the notes,

HJ, good morning (• ω •)
I went out to buy some things for school
I don't know if you'll be staying for a while but you can go back to your gang if you need to
Just leave a note that you left, or else I'll be sad T~T

Happy Valentines!

-Seonghwa

Hongjoong tilts his head as he reads the last part of Seonghwa's letter.

"Valentine's day?", Hongjoong mutters confusingly.

He looks for a calendar and checks the date today, February 14.

The date has a red circle around the number and messy penmanship is written on it, Valentines Day!

So, today is Valentine's day.

Hongjoong scratches his nape, he totally forgot that today is the celebration of hearts and love.

Well, he doesn't date anyone so he doesn't mind about that certain date.

And Hongjoong is planning to just leave Seonghwa a letter that he left. He really needs to leave and go to his gang. They'll probably lose themselves if Hongjoong didn't come back.

He was about to grab a pen, then something came across his mind. Something that he rarely thinks about and never done before.

"Wait.. If today is Valentine's, then.. I should give something to Seonghwa..", he mumbles.

He pauses for a while and looked at a space on the wall, thinking of something.

".. Should I?"

Hongjoong wanted to give something to Seonghwa. Well, since he has a small crush on the blonde male, he thinks that he should give him something, as a gift for him.

"Flowers?", first thought came into his mind.

But flowers are expensive. And he doesn't have enough money with him.

"Chocolates?", a second idea came into his mind.

But.. They're expensive as well.