𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

HJ

Entering the house pissed and tired, Hongjoong walked straight towards his office and not sparing a glance at any of his members as he walked by them.

It sucks that he was in a perfect mood last hours then he suddenly felt stressed and mad at the unexpected encounter with those members of Venom. Their date with his boyfriends was ruined because of that. They were supposed to rest and cuddle after their date but when they came back, they didn't expect to see Raven on the way. And inside of their house. And Crimson arriving after that.

What was Wooyoung thinking? Bringing in strangers inside the house.

Considering also that those two were from Venom. Though, he has not heard about Crimson ever since, for unknown reasons. He was surprised to see him back there, but who cares. He's considered an enemy to Hongjoong.

Every member of Venom is considered an enemy of Kim Hongjoong.

Recalling everything, Crimson even asked Hongjoong to meet with him tonight to talk about something. Hongjoong of course agreed, but he wasn't sure if that Crimson has plans for the leader. But he'll come anyway.

Hongjoong arrived at his office and he closed the door behind him, letting out a long tiring sigh, and slumped on the door. He's very tired.

The male made his way towards his seat and sat down on it, sighing again and rubs his hands on his cheeks as he felt overwhelmed about last time. He's too mad and tired.

He couldn't stop thinking about Raven, Crimson, and Wooyoung. He knows and understands that Wooyoung doesn't know that it was Raven that he brought in, but he's mad at him because let a stranger in the house, knowing that it's too risky for all of them.

And recalling what he just told the younger male, he felt guilty. Scaring Wooyoung like that, he knows that he gets too down and sensitive whenever Hongjoong or any one of his close friends threaten him like that even in small things. Wooyoung may look tough and maybe a troublemaker at times, but deep inside he's a soft boy who is sensitive and wants hugs and lots of love.

But right now, he just wants to clear his mind at least just for a bit. So he leaned his back on his seat and closed his eyes for a short nap. An uncomfortable position, but Hongjoong literally could still manage to take naps anywhere so he's fine with it.

He'll just deal with body aches and neck problems when he wakes up.

•~×~•

Seonghwa

When everyone entered, he noticed Hongjoong heading straight to his little office and locked himself in, knowing he's pissed and overwhelmed at the sudden encounter with Sean and the so-called Raven.

He just let him be and just check on the male later on.

Seonghwa entered the gang's kitchen and he saw Mingi slumped on a chair and Yunho standing by the sink with arms crossed, both looking down and thinking deep.

So Seonghwa tried cheering them with something that they enjoy.

"Hey, I know what happened just now tired all of you.. But here, I bought cupcakes for all of you. Both of you love sweets, so here.", he sat down beside Mingi, handing them the box of cupcakes that he bought from the café and as soon as he showed them the cupcakes, Mingi and Yunho let out a small smile and they get one from the box.