𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

HJ

After taking a nice, long, refreshing shower, Hongjoong dressed comfortably and skips his way towards their kitchen to eat delicious dinner.

Hongjoong was relieved that he had finally taken a shower. The bloodstains that were splattered on his face and arms are completely removed and Hongjoong felt fresh and clean rather than bloody and sweaty. His bloody clothes were taken by the maids and will either be washed or be burned.

The male made his way towards the kitchen with an excited smile on his face. Smiling because he loves eating dinner, especially when his mom makes it for him.

His mom is an amazing cook. Ever since he was a kid, Hongjoong would throw a fit and would not eat if the dishes were cooked by their maids and cook and weren't made by his mom. Now he is grown and now over to that behavior, he can eat the dishes that were made by their cook. Though, he would still prefer his mom cooking his food rather than their maids and cook, no offense. He just loves his mother a lot.

Hongjoong arrived at their large kitchen. Upon entering the bright kitchen, the male spotted his mom sitting on one of the chairs of their dining table reading a book and her other hand is holding her favorite custom-made mug, sipping her hot choco. Or.. Coffee again. His mother drinks way too much coffee even around midnight and would even drink in the morning after two cups, which.. Kind of worried the male and even her husband. 

"Hi, mom.", Hongjoong greeted her as he walked towards her, an excited smile is present on his face.

His mom looked up from her book and when she saw her son, she smiled widely and opened her arms for Hongjoong to hug her.

Hongjoong hugged her and she also hugged Hongjoong back, tightly. His mom made a soft squeal while cradling her son side to side as she hugs him happily.

"My son's back~. How was your mission? Are you hungry? I cooked you dinner, your favorite. You can tell me what happened while you eat your dinner.", Hongjoong's mom made him sit on an empty chair beside her, and she gave him his dinner which is his favorite, steak.

Hongjoong let out a happy 'wow' at the delicious-looking steak in front of him, eyes literally twinkled in happiness, and he thanked her before digging in, occasionally moaning and humming at how delicious the food is.

"Well..?", his mother asked while giggling at his son's way of eating.

Hongjoong swallowed his food then spoke, "It was okay. We manage to kill Mr. Wang and blew up his mansion. And we got the flash drive!", he happily exclaims, hands and mouth expressing the explosions which made his mother laugh at his adorable and enthusiastic actions. 

"That's great! Are you hurt anywhere?"

Hongjoong took another bite of his steak, and looked up to his mom with his cheeks puffed, "Nowp, jusht cobvrd ehn mlood. [ Nope, just covered in blood. ]", Hongjoong replied then proceeded to chew on his food.

His mother chuckled at her son's response, "Don't talk when your mouth is full, darling.", his mom scolded Hongjoong, brushing her thumb on her son's cheek and the male swallowed his food, apologized cutely, and flashes his adorable smile to his mom.

His mom pinched his cheeks and squeals, "Ah, you're so adorable.", she cooed, earning a whine and a pout from her son.

"I'm not a kid anymore.", Hongjoong pouted.

"Whatever you say, mister. Now finish up, I'll meet with your dad.", she said and Hongjoong nodded, finishing his dinner and had a few laughs and talk with his mother.

•~×~•

After Hongjoong ate his dinner with his mom, the now tired male is now heading towards his bedroom to finally take a rest from his exhausting mission.

Making his way towards his bedroom, he passed by their training room. He was about to walk past it but the door of the room suddenly opened which startled the male but it revealed a damp-haired Song Mingi.

Hongjoong first noticed that his best friend's eyes were red. He knew that Mingi would enter their training room late at night whenever he is stressed, sad, or mad, and he probably thought about Mingi being worried about his boyfriend, Yunho, who hasn't returned from their mission. Together with their other comrade, Jongho, both are still missing to this day and nobody knows what happened to them.

Mingi noticed Hongjoong and only gave him a small smile and waved his hand to him before turning his back and strides away from the room.

Hongjoong waved back and lets the boy go, feeling bad at the tall male's current state.

"Is it about Yunho?"

Hongjoong jumped in surprise when a familiar voice suddenly spoke behind him. He whipped his head around and saw his co-worker and best friend smiling innocently at him, turning into a confused expression when he saw how startled Hongjoong was.

"Stop doing that, geez! You scared me there, Fenix.", Hongjoong spoke as he held his hand on his chest as he just had a mini heart attack from the boy's sudden appearance.

Fenix, namely Wooyoung, just chuckled and stuck his tongue out, "Oops, sorry. And you can already call me Wooyoung, you know? We're already home."

"I know. Just got used to calling you by your codename, Woo."

Wooyoung smiled at Hongjoong and swung back and forth with his feet, "It's fine. Well? What happened to Mingi?", he asks the male, his voice suddenly filled with worry as he remembers their comrades who have not returned from their mission yet.

Hongjoong sighed, "He just came out of the training room. His eyes were puffy from crying, I guess. Probably about Yunho."

Wooyoung nodded, "When are they coming back?", he softly asks the older male.

Hongjoong shrugged and places his hands inside the pockets of his pajama, "That, I don't know. Let's just hope they are okay.", the male assures, as he trusts those two. They'll come home one day. 

"Now go rest.", Hongjoong told the younger male like a parent.

Wooyoung pouted at what Hongjoong said, "But I'm not tired."

"Then go do your stuff. I'm gonna go rest now, bye."

Hongjoong ruffles Wooyoung's hair and walked his way towards his room.

•~×~•

tbc..