𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

[A few months passed]

HJ

A lot of events happened a few months before. Like reuniting with Jongho whom they thought was dead from their last mission.

They were all so happy and relieved about knowing that their youngest member is alive all this time and well, thanks to the gang Eclipse who took care of the youngest member.

The group got to meet Eclipse and their leader who is surprisingly led by Yunho's cousin, Moon Byul Yi. The two were happy to meet each other again and the rest of her gang members got along with the five.

Many things happened. But one thing that Hongjoong found memorable was when he first encountered Park Seonghwa.

After their second encounter, which Hongjoong couldn't stop thinking about the blonde male, he doesn't entirely know why but.. Does he just find the blonde male beautiful and the feeling that he wanted to protect the male at all cost?

He is thinking that he might have a slight crush on Park Seonghwa.

•~×~•

"I'm heading out.", Hongjoong announced as he wore his mask, walking towards the main door of the mansion.

Mingi looks up from the book he is reading and looked at their leader with confusion, "Where are you going? We don't have missions today."

Hongjoong fixes his hair one more time before turning his attention at Mingi, "I'm gonna roam around the city for a while. Don't worry, they won't notice me. I already dyed my hair black and this mask is not the one I use in missions.", he explains before waving goodbye to his comrade and walking out of the door.

"Be careful!", Mingi told Hongjoong before turning back his attention to the book that he is reading.

Hongjoong made his way towards his motorcycle and saw Hoseok cleaning his own scooter. And the man noticed the younger male, smiled at him, and waved his hand. Hongjoong smiled back and grabbed his helmet that is resting on his scooter, wearing it over this head.

"Oh? Where are you going?", Hoseok asks the dark-haired male as he wipes his forehead with his arm.

"I'm taking a stroll.", he replied Hoseok, climbing on his motorcycle and turning on its engine.

"Alright. Be careful okay?", Hoseok reminds and waves his hand on the younger one again.

Hongjoong nods his head and drove off, out of the gates of Mist and towards the city.

•~×~•

After the long ride, he arrived at a park. He parked his motorcycle in its proper parking area and got off, taking off his helmet and fixing his messy hair.

He straightens his black t-shirt and dusts off the speck of dust on his tight black jeans. The road from the mansion is really dusty and some particles got on his jeans. After fixing himself up, Hongjoong made sure he has with him his small pocket knife, just in case something might happen. He couldn't bring his gun since it might attract the attention of most people in the area.