𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

HJ

Hongjoong slams his hand on the hard wooden desk, abruptly standing up from his seat and almost knocking the chair down.

"What do you mean 'he's dead'?!That can't be true!", he angrily yelled.

Jongho, who told their leader about the report on Venom's leader, only stares at the angry Hongjoong. He knew he'll react this way, their leader had been planning their revenge against the gang but it all came to an unexpected end when the leader was killed.

The younger male sighs, running a hand on his hair, slightly tugging it, "Jaemin told me. I'm not lying, he's really dead. Someone killed him, and it's one of his members which we don't know who.", he says.

After Hongjoong heard Jongho's explanation, he silently cursed and clenches his fist. He grits his teeth, "That can't be. Where's the evidence?", he glares at the youngest member.

Jongho shakes his head, eyes not leaving the leader's angry ones, "There is, unfortunately, no evidence about his death. Eclipse and Mist don't know who even killed him. But one thing's sure, that member who killed Lux is after you.", he says to the leader.

Hongjoong releases a frustrated sigh, grabbing his chair, and sat back down. He brought his hand over his temples and massaged it, cursing silently.

He couldn't believe that man who killed his parents and wiped out his gang was dead. What about his revenge? What about the reason why he killed his parents?

All of it was too late. He was supposed to kill the man, he was supposed to ask this man why did he kill his parents. But what now?

His plans are ruined.

And now someone is after him?

"Why are you so mad about Lux's death? I thought you would feel better once you heard him dead.", Jongho asks, his chin resting on his palm while looking at his stressed leader.

"I didn't know the reason why he killed my parents! I need answers, Jongho. Why did Lux kill my parents? Why did he spare my life? What did my father do to Lux to cause him to become his enemy? My father didn't tell me about these things, not even mom. Now what? My plans are ruined!", Hongjoong rambles.

Jongho frowns, standing up from his seat, and looks down at Hongjoong seriously.

"You're still angry about Miss Ivy and Sir Grim's death? Didn't you already know the answer there?"

The question made Hongjoong freeze, his expression turned into a confused one.

"What do you mean?", he slowly said, looking up at the younger male and knitting his brows.

Jongho huffs, "Sir Grim took everything from Lux. Mainly, Miss Ivy because your mother married Sir Grim instead of Lux. Lux loved miss Ivy as soon as she stepped on the gang, and she even had a small liking for Lux. But when Grim entered the gang, Miss Ivy slowly lost interest in Lux, causing him to get mad at Sir Grim even more. Lux turned different after that.

Why did he wipe out Ateez? Because he was bullied and humiliated. Every day of his life, he's constantly being teased and kicked at. Not with Grim around him, no one can get near him. They eventually became best friends, but all turned when Lux found out that Sir Grim had even killed his parents. That's why he left and slowly formed his own gang, Venom.