𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Viper

Yeosang finally arrives at their dorm and he hurriedly made his way towards their room after he made sure he locked and secured his car.

He places his hands inside his coat pockets as the cold breeze of the night hits his body. After a minute, he finally arrived at the floor where their room is located and strides his way towards their room.

He stood in front of their dorm room and twisted the unlocked doorknob, entering their cozy dorm.

Seonghwa noticed Yeosang's entry and beamed his brightest smile that Yeosang had seen many times already, but never got sick on it.

"Sangie!", Seonghwa happily called the younger as he stood up from his bed and ran towards Yeosang, attacking him into a hug.

Yeosang giggled at Seonghwa and returned the tender hug, swaying side to side as the two continued hugging.

"Sangie, I missed you.. Where were you?", Soenghwa whined and pouted after the two broke the hug.

Yeosang laughed nervously, "Ah, my boss made me work. And I'm here to tell you I'll be going home late again..", Yeosang said as he rubbed his nape.

Seonghwa gasped, "Again? But Sangie~.", Seonghwa whined, hugging the younger again but this time it's tighter.

"I'm sorry Hwa.. But I really need to go, okay? It's not just for me, but you as well. You don't wanna starve, do you?", Yeosang asked the elder, which shook his head with a pout.

"So I need to work and earn, alright?", Yeosang pats Seonghwa's back, still hugging him.

He didn't receive a nod or reply from the elder, so since he's a bit short, he lightly blew on Seonghwa's neck and it made the elder giggle and squirm.

"Okay, Hwa?", Yeosang asked again and this time tickled Seonghwa's waist, which made the elder laugh and tried prying off Yeosang's hands off his ticklish waist.

"I Okay! Sangie~ Let go!", Seonghwa managed to say as Yeosang continued to tickle his waist.

Yeosang stopped and Seonghwa's laughter started to die down, "That's my good boy.", Yeosang said.

Seonghwa playfully rolls his eyes, "I'm older than you."

Yeosang just shrugged and bid Seonghwa goodbye.

"Bye Sangie! Take care!", Seonghwa waved his hand on Yeosang before he closed the door and made sure he locked it.

Yeosang placed his hands inside his coat pockets and made his way towards his car downstairs.

•~×~•

"There he is!", Yeosang heard Ten yells as he parked the car nearby the club.

"You're late.", Jimin said sternly as he placed his hands on his hips.

All of them are already dressed up in their mission clothes and already wore their masks to hide their identity, including Aquila.