𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

"Hwa Hyung!"

The boy turned his head towards the familiar voice calling him from behind, smiling widely as he saw his best friend running towards him.

He chuckled, opening his arms for the boy to hug and they fell on the ground, feeling each others' warmth as they hug tightly on the ground.

"Hwaseong Hyung!"

"How are you, Sangie?"

San pulled away from the older male's embrace and giggles adorably, "I'm doing great! Hyung, I missed you. Where were you by the way?!", the younger male asks, hugging the older male again tightly.

The older male just chuckled and ruffles San's hair, "I was out of town. Dad needed company so I volunteered to come with him. Sorry if I didn't tell you, San.", he explained and San nuzzles his nose on the older male's neck.

"Next time, inform me. I cried so much when you were missing on your house for two days.", San whines.

The older male nods his head, "Okay.. I'm sorry again."

"It's okay, Hyung."

But the truth is, Hwa wasn't out of town with his dad for one week.

He was doing his job just around the city, finishing it took a whole week and it made him tired but seeing San again made it fade slowly.

But keeping his secret to the younger boy made him guilty and sad, thinking that, what if one day the younger male would find his secret one day?

Will he still be his best friend?

So he kept it and did his best on hiding it, and somehow managed to make him fall on his excuse.

But he couldn't deny the fact that one day will come, San will definitely know his secret.

"San?"

Hwa called out, a wide and excited smile is plastered on his face, a coupon on his hand as he carefully entered the boy's bedroom door.

But after he fully opened the door, the younger boy isn't present inside.

His brows knitted in confusion, closing the door slowly and he made his way towards the kitchen.

Since San lives alone, Hwa has no one to ask. So he just wondered where the hell did that silly boy go.

"I just left for a bit and then he's gone."

He huffs and pouts, sitting down on the couch in the living room, fiddling with the coupon on his hand.

It is an ice cream coupon that he got from one of his co-workers, he gave the boy two coupons so Hwa thought of buying some with San.

But he is still wondering where the boy could be.

"Oh, I left my phone in his room."