𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

..

Humming his favorite melody, the black-haired boy taps his fingers on the wooden table as he stares cluelessly at his math homework.

He then groaned in annoyance, covering his face with his palm, and leans back on his chair. He loves math, he does. But because he didn't listen well to his teacher this time, he couldn't answer the given homework. He would usually answer it in one sitting but now, he's annoyed and he can feel his head hurting with all the numbers written on his notebook.

"Why is this math so hard to answer! I should've listened to Mr. Han instead of making that annoying scrapbook.", he whines, dropping his hands on his lap and started once more at his unanswered homework.

He then hears his phone ding, then another, then another.

He opens his phone, only to see his classmates asking him for the answers in their math. He is not surprised about it, he is used to it. He's the smartest kid in class after all.

He rolls his eyes, pressing the off button, and turns his phone off. Not before he mutes the volume of his gadget and placed it beside his notebook.

The boy then sighs, "Where is uncle.."

Giving up on his homework, he closes his notebook and sets it aside. He got off the chair of their dining and made his way towards his room.

He wanted to have some rest after a long day in school. It sure is tiring with all the hectic schedule of deadlines and a pile of projects that he needs to pass on due. And it made him and the other students have a hard time with the remaining time left and that's why he didn't listen much to his teacher's lessons.

He was making, secretly making, their scrapbook of one of their subject. He believed that if he will just listen to what the teacher says and not looking at what his teacher taught. But he was wrong.

He plopped on his bed face first and released a sigh.

"I still need to finish that scrapbook though. And I still have to do my homework..", he mumbles against the bed.

He then heard footsteps coming towards his room. He then knew it's his uncle, so he rolled over and sat up from his bed.

A figure peeked through his open door and there stood his uncle who just came back from the store to get some food.

"I'm home!", his uncle happily said as he entered the boy's room, plopping beside him and gave him a pack of his favorite candy.

The boy gasps and took the candy from his uncle, saying 'Thank you' to him, and attacked his uncle in a hug, making the two of them fall backward on the bed.

The boy's uncle laughs lightly before wrapping his arms around the younger boy, replying a 'Your welcome' to him.

"Now, do your homework that you left at the dining table and finish your other projects. If you have a hard time, tell me, okay?", his uncle ruffles the boy's hair, who whined but laughed afterward, and sat up from the boy's bed.

The boy sat up as well, clinging on his uncle's arm, and whines lightly, "I actually had a hard time in my math homework. Please help me.."

"But I thought you love math and you know how to answer problems?", His uncle looks at him.

"My classmate made me do a project that's why don't know how to answer.", the boy cutely pouts.

"All right, let me see your homework and I'll help you.", his uncle said, standing up from the bed, followed by the black-haired boy and the two of them went towards their dining room.