𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Midnight

"Hongjoong!"

Mingi yelled as he witnessed his best friend stumbled on the hard, concrete floor after the explosion.

He immediately ran towards him, scooped the male up, and sprinted towards the van that was waiting far away from the mansion as the explosion continued, occasionally ducking down to avoid the debris falling towards them from the mansion.

Mingi inspected Hongjoong briefly. His arms and shirt are covered in dust and blood, scratches are present in his bare arms and the side of his face, his head is slightly bleeding due to the impact of his fall, and his scratched cheek.

Some dark bruises are slowly forming on his right arm and that made Mingi worried.

Although there are no deep cuts found on his body which Mingi is slightly relieved of, the frail boy is currently unconscious while Mingi carries him towards their van.

Mingi is still running with Hongjoong in his arms, hurrying as fast as he can to avoid getting in contact with the explosion from the mansion. The mansion slowly crumpled and fell down the ground with great impact, explosions are still going on and Mingi almost tripped when a huge blow caused a slight tremble and disturbance on him but he didn't stop. As he neared the black van, the door of the vehicle opened, revealing Wooyoung who immediately made his way on the driver's seat.

Mingi entered the van, placing Hongjoong carefully on the seat beside him, and closed the door of the van hurriedly.

Wooyoung instantly started the engine of the vehicle and they drove off as the explosions continued to blow on the now crumbled mansion.

They drove far from the place, their home, and Mingi had to make sure that their friend stays alive.

Wooyoung just drove, saving his questions for later because he knew that Mingi would just tell him to wait, but he didn't mind as long as Hongjoong and Mingi are both safe.

Hongjoong just laid on the seat, slightly pale, bruised, messed up, bleeding, and unconscious beside the tall male.

The frail boy is still in his pajamas which is a grey shirt and light pajama pants, which resulted in many more bruises on Hongjoong's legs as Mingi checked them as well.

Time passed, and they are starting to run out of gas.

Mingi checked the surroundings outside of the tainted windows of their van. The place has a lot of buildings and apartments, but there are not many people walking or present outside. And they are now far from home, which relieved and saddened them at the same time, but they have to leave.

"The van is almost out of gas. I guess we should park and find some help.", Wooyoung spoke as he stirs the whee of the van, trying a place to park their vehicle and find gas stations around the area.

"We can't go to the hospital though, they'll ask us questions.", Mingi said as he looked outside to observe and look for any place to treat Hongjoong and find any gas stations around the area they are in.

"What do we do then? We don't even have any medical kit with us.", Wooyoung asks, still looking for a good place to park their van.

Mingi bit his lip, thinking what he might do, "Park the van first."

Wooyoung nodded and minutes later, he parked the vehicle near a park.

There are no vehicles present around the street and since it is early in the morning, and the park itself is quiet and dim.