𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

HJ

Hongjoong wakes up from the sound of his phone ringing and soft vibrations from the pillow he is lying on.

He slips his hand below the pillow he is laying, not moving from his lying position, and gets his phone that is vibrating, indicating that he has a call.

The male slides the 'answer' button and places it on his ear, responding to the person who is calling him.

'Hello?', he groggily said, fighting himself to not fall asleep again.

'Joong? It's me, Yunho.', the voice of Yunho was heard on the other line.

'Oh, hey Yunho. What's the matter?', he yawns.

'Where were you and Jongho? Mingi told me that Jongho texted him that the two of were out.'

'Oh, we just did some patrolling near our place.', he lies, hoping the boy will buy it and refrain themselves from trouble.

He heard a hum from the male on the other line, 'Okay. Please take care. And we'll be home at 10. See you, Joong.'

'Yeah, see you too Yun. Take care.'

The phone call ended and Hongjoong turned his attention to a sleeping blonde male on his chest. His hands lightly clutching Hongjoong's shirt and small snores coming out of his slightly ajar plump lips. His chest rising up and down as he sleeps peacefully against Hongjoong's chest.

Hongjoong smiles at Seonghwa's peaceful sleeping figure, thinking that it is actually adorable seeing Seonghwa sleeping against his chest, his cheek lightly squished onto them.

The male ran his hand softly on Seonghwa's soft, blonde hair and plays with his locks.

Seonghwa stirred a bit, leaning softly on Hongjoong's touch and pressing himself more on Hongjoong's warm hold.

Hongjoong brings Seonghwa close by pulling him by his waist and he placed soft kisses on the blonde male's forehead and the top of the male's head.

They were asleep in the room that Yeosang texted Seonghwa for him to sleep on. Because the pink-haired male had business to do and seems busy with something that's why he made Seonghwa stay in one of the rooms here in the club.

Remember when Seonghwa turned Hongjoong on and wanted to do furthermore on the male?

They didn't really go further than that. Well, they almost did.

Hongjoong kisses the blonde male's lips once again, grinding up on the blonde male with a tight grip on Seonghwa's hips, making Seonghwa yelp and release a muffled moan.

Seonghwa continued grinding on the male as he kisses the blonde male, their tongue dancing against each other. His hands found their way on Hongjoong's neck and he caressed it as they deepen their kiss.

Hongjoong then starts to get hot, so he took off his jacket and places it near him. The male's hands found their way on Seonghwa's clothed butt, giving his two cheeks a light squeeze. It making Seonghwa yelp in surprise and moaned afterward, arching his back as he loved the action Hongjoong did to him just now.