𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

HJ

The chime of the café door rang softly as the two entered the sweet café with not many customers in it, which relieved the two. Aside from Hongjoong being in a gang, they just don't like the café to be packed so that they can enjoy their time without disturbance or too much noise.

Hongjoong held the door open for Seonghwa before he followed the male to the counter, getting in line and thought of what food to order.

"What do you want, Joong?", Seonghwa asks the male beside him, referring to the menu on top and the pastries displayed on the counter.

All the pastries look delicious, from their velvet cupcakes, chocolate cakes, to their sweet tarts and pies. Seonghwa himself seemed to have difficulties in choosing what to order since he said all of their menus seemed delicious today.

But he settled with a velvet cupcake and some milkshake. And he thought of bringing some for the kids back at home. They'll be really happy having some sweet cake, especially Mingi.

Hongjoong settled with a toffee mocha cupcake and.. Coffee.

"You love coffee that much.", Seonghwa chuckles at what Hongjoong ordered.

Hongjoong just rolls his eyes and grin, "And you love velvet cakes that much. You order those many times already.", he said, making Seonghwa laugh softly and hit him lightly on the arm.

"So? I like them, what are you gonna do about it?"

"Velvet cupcakes or me?", Hongjoong suddenly asks, jokingly.

Seonghwa looked at him with wide eyes and pinch him on the waist, "You can't ask me that. You know I can't resist you and velvet cupcakes.", Seonghwa huffs.

Hongjoong pinches his cheek, "You can't resist me?"

"I Wait, I said that?!", Seonghwa flusteredly exclaims, clasping his hand over his mouth and turned red.

"Resist what?", a voice on the counter interrupted.

They both look towards Hwanwoong who has a grin on his face, looking at the two, "How may I help you, my dear munchkins."

Seonghwa cringed at the nickname, "Why are you suddenly calling us that."

Hwanwoong shrugs, "It suits both of you."

Seonghwa waved him off and they finally ordered their food before Hwanwoong gave them a receipt and told them to wait for a while.

Seonghwa held Hongjoong's hand and led the male to a spot that made him recall a memorable memory. They settled down and waited for their food.

"Remember this?", Seonghwa asks the male, smiling widely and happily.

Hongjoong replied with a nod and a giggle, "Very."

"I used to call you Jack here. And we met coincidently.", Seonghwa then picked something from his pocket and it was his phone, started scrolling through it and showed Hongjoong Something.