𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Viper

"So you're telling me that Kim Hongjoong might be alive?", Yoongi asks his son as his hand supports his chin and his brows quirked at the pink-haired male.

Yeosang nodded, "There may be a possibility that he might be alive and is working in Mist.", he replied to his father, determined on what he said.

Yoongi just nodded and released a sigh, "Okay, we'll investigate it later. But for now, I'll be giving you and your assigned members a task tonight."

"I know. Who will I be working with?", the pink-haired male asks his father.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "There will be five of you who will guard on your assigned areas. You will be working with Chungha, Jimin, Ten, and a member from Mist. Her name is Aquila."

Yeosang raised a brow, "Why would a member of Mist be joining our mission?"

"Mingyu and Wonwoo are in another country, remember? Hyuna and Hyojong are still out on their mission as well. Some of the crew here are still lacking and are not ready to do missions yet. So RM assigned Aquila to help in your mission."

"But the four of us can handle it by ourselves.", Yeosang stubbirnly mutters, but Yoongi heard him.

"You're not just gonna guard this time. Aquila will help you on tracking the kidnapper's territory and rescue the victims. That's why Jimin will be the one assigning your posts and the one who will go with Aquila. It's up to him to decide on Aquila herself."

Yeosang nodded slowly, understanding what his dad had explained before bidding him goodbye, and went upstairs towards the club to meet up with his members for a while.

The first one to see him is Ten, standing by the bartending stand and his back leaning on the counter as his attention is on his phone. He noticed Yeosang's presence and waves his hand towards the pink-haired male, "Hi Viper!", he greets as he turns off his device and placed it inside his pocket.

"Hello, Ten. Where are the others?", Yeosang asks his comrade, refering to Chungha and Jimin.

"They'll be here any minute. Aquila will also arrive later.", Ten replied, sitting down on a stool and playing with his dagger that he then pulled out from his pocket.

"Who told you?"

"RM from Mist. And boss.", Ten simply replied.

Yeosang hummed and as he sat down beside Ten, Chungha and Jimin appeared with their own weapons in their hands.

"Your gun, Viper.", Chungha handed Yeosang his gun, which Yeosang took and thanked Chungha.

"Since it's still a bit early, how about we rest for a while or help to manage the club.", Jimin suggested.

"Actually, I need to go back to the dorm for a bit.", Yeosang spoke up, standing up from the stool.

"Okay. We'll be waiting for you here. Don't be late.", Jimin told Yeosang.

"Alright. See you.", Yeosang waved his hand and walked towards the exit of the club.

He just needs to see Seonghwa and tell him that he'll be going home really late. And of course, telling him not to go out again because of what happened to him the previous night.

As Yeosang strides out of the club, he bumped into someone a bit shorter than him. The two seperated and Yeosang examined the person in front of him, which is a girl.

"I'm sorry.", the girl apologized.

Yeosang just nodded and examined the girl more.

"You must be Aquila.", Yeosang asks as he looked at the girl.

Aquila nodded and smiled, stretching out her hand for Yeosang to shake, "That's me. Nice to meet you, Viper."

"Nice to finally meet you too.", Yeosang accepts her hand and after they shake hands, Aquila awkwardly nods her head and bit his lip.

"Um, is it time to leave? I'm so sorry I'm late. And I'm sorry for bumping into you.. I wasn't looking on where I'm walking.", Dahyun bowed again, this time Yeosang chuckled nervously and told her no need to bow at him.

Dahyun lifts up her head and smiled at Yeosang, "Okay.."

"They're inside. I'll be going out for a while.", Yeosang excused himself and made his way towards his car.

He looked back at where he left Dahyun and saw her entering the club.

He looked away and hummed, "Aquila.

She's kinda nice."

He muttered and finally started the car engine, his smile still plastered on his beautiful face.

•~×~•

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul22 years old'Ten'

22 years old
'Ten'

• A bubbly boy
• Soft to everyone he meets, but mostly a troublemaker
• A confident guy when it comes to stuff like bait or distraction to his enemies

•~×~•

here is a short chap!

tbc..