𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

San

The bruised boy just sat there in fear, his head hung low and his back resting on the rough cement wall of a building or house, as he hears painful grunts and cries from afar.

He should've run. He should've before the fight happened. But as he tried to stand, his legs gave in and his side ached. He even gathered all his strength to crawl over a near wall and rest his body.

But if he'll stay there for too long, who knows what will happen to him. What if he'll get involved in their fight? What if he'll die there? What about his uncle.. He must be worried because San didn't call him yet.

His worried thoughts were snapped out when he heard a blood- curling scream. He whipped his head towards the source of the scream and his eyes widen when he saw the boy that beat him up was stabbed on the back by the masked guy.

San felt his blood ran cold, his breathing became swallow and hitched. Was that supposed to happen?

The sound of the dagger being pulled out and a few stumbles can be heard, followed by a painful cry and the other boys' voice calling out to their comrade echoed around the very quiet place.

"Bastard! You didn't have to go that far"

"Oh, but you should've expected that. You wanted to kill me, so why can't I?", the masked guy playfully says, followed by a chuckle. But then he went silent and his tone changed into a deeper and more threatening one, "Now. Do you want your leader's right-hand man to live? Or do you want me to kill you guys on the spot with his fucker?"

They clicked their tongues and they helped the boy up from the ground, making sure they cover the wound and prevent from bleeding more.

"And..", The masked man walks towards them and he yanks the boy's hair, making the boy grunt and the others were about to attack when the guy glared darkly at them, they held their weapons down and observed his every movement, ready to attack the guy.

"Serve this as a warning to you and that damn leader of yours. That seriously had the guts to enter Crescent and sexually harass my best friend, huh?", he growled deeply, the grip on the boy's hair tightened.

"Try and get near my friends, my gang, and Crescent and I'll rip your dicks and feed them to my dogs if you want. Now you know why I fought with that leader of yours.", he threw back the boy's hair and took steps back, his footsteps echoing around the place.

"Scram.", and with that, they scurried away with the slightly unconscious boy in their arms and they finally left the place.

The masked guy muffled a laugh as soon as he sees them finally gone, "I don't even have a dog. That threat was kinda stupid, but I did scare them. Good job, Woo.", he proudly spoke to himself, his mood and aura suddenly changed into a fun and cheerful one.

Then he slowly turned to San. As their eyes met, San flinched and looked away, trying to stand up and leave the place already, but he just winced loudly when his side hurt and he abruptly fell on the ground, clutching the painful spot.

The masked guy rushed to San and held his shoulders, helping him to at least sit up straight, "Hey, you okay? Wait, no you're not. Here, I'll help you up."

San looked up and saw the masked guy in front of him. He suddenly released a yelp and swatted his arms away from him, and looked at him with wide and frightful eyes.

It's coming back again. His nightmares.

The boy shakes his head and closes his eyes tight, "Please don't hurt me.. I"