𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

HJ

"Alright.", he finally said.

"Thank you!", the blonde male exclaimed happily, making Hongjoong giggle at the male.

Seonghwa then lays on his bed and hovers his soft blanket over his body.

Hongjoong chuckles softly, scooting towards Seonghwa's side. He looked at the adorable male who is smiling adorably and eyes closed.

He softens at the male, seeing him curled up and snuggling on his pillow.

Hongjoong's hand found its way on the male's blonde locks, stroking it softly.

As he is caressing Seonghwa's soft hair, the blonde male opened his eyes slowly and his eyes locked on Hongjoong's. His hooded eyes admired every feature of Hongjoong while the black-haired male continued stroking his hair.

Hongjoong seemed to notice him staring, so he smiled tenderly at the male and his thumb caresses his cheek. It made the blonde male blush but kept in his position and his twinkling eyes stared at Hongjoong's.

"What's wrong?", Hongjoong whispers, his thumb still caressing his cheek.

Seonghwa hummed, shaking his head lightly his eyes started to get heavy. Starting to get sleepy with Hongjoong's light touch.

"Nothing.. It's just, you're leaving once I fell asleep. And, I'm afraid that I'll wake up from a terrible nightmare and I have no one with me..", he whispers, leaning on the black-haired male's touch.

Hongjoong frowns at Seonghwa's words. Poor Hwa..

"Hey, I assure you. Those nightmares won't come and get you. Just think of happy thoughts, I bet it'll help. And besides, I'll be here even after you fall asleep.", Hongjoong softly comforts Seongwha.

Seonghwa stirs slightly, starting to doze off.

Hongjoong had sudden thoughts that ran in his mind.

When did he care for someone aside from his gang members?

Park Seonghwa seems different from other people he met.

Seonghwa seems more innocent. He seems more approachable and friendly.

This might lead him to danger.. People might take advantage of his kindness and innocence.

Why.. Does Hongjoong care for Seonghwa?

Is it because.. Did he grow feelings for the blonde male?

No.. It's probably more than that.

"HJ?", a soft voice snapped Hongjoong from his thoughts.

"Yes, Hwa?", he asks the male softly, trying to check if something happened to him while he zoned out for a bit.

"Are you alright? You seem to have something bothering you.", Seonghwa whispers sleepily.

Hongjoong shook his head and smiles at him, assuring him that he is fine, "It's nothing.. Go sleep, I'll stay here by your side even after you fall asleep. Don't worry."

Seonghwa nods, and after a few minutes of Hongjoong stroking his hair, he can hear soft snores from the blonde male. He had finally fallen asleep.

But did Hongjoong leave after that?

No, he didn't.

He just sat on the floor, legs crossed, his thumb now brushing on Seonghwa's hand that is hanging a bit on the edge of his bed.