𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

San

"Let go of me!"

The harsh grip of the man holding the boy tightens in anger from his constant struggle and cries of pleading. He had enough of the kid's continuous yells, and he had pushed him harsh a few times yet the boy won't stop struggling. Soon they entered a room and San was abruptly pushed to the floor, making the boy fall on the hard concrete floor with a loud thud and he yelped in pain. A hand yanked his locks and he grits his teeth from the pain, eyes closed shut and hands clenched behind him with the tight ties over both of his wrists. A scoff was heard and San looked through his hooded eyes, seeing an unfamiliar guy right in front of him, the one that is yanking his hair up. A smirk found its way on his face and he raised a brow at the boy, "I knew you looked familiar when Indigo brought you in. You're that guy's lil old friend.", he said, letting go of the boy's locks and stepped back.

San dropped to the floor once again and grunted from the pain spreading on his head and neck, even his wrists are starting to sting from the tight ties behind him.

Gguk looked at the boy below him, hands inside his pockets. Of course, he knew that this boy Crimson took in looked familiar, and of course, It's Min San Gi that Soenghwa kept mentioning to him. The one that Pirate King killed instead of Seonghwa and Crimson took care of him for how many years after that accident, and now he was taken as a hostage by those two because they witnessed them abduct Kim Hongjoong. It's good that Indigo brought those two in, especially San because he had a plan in mind that will surely make Seonghwa completely execute his plan well and smoothly.

He smiles to himself and squatted down the same level as the boy on the floor, making San slowly look up to him with gritted teeth and fear in his eyes. Gguk found it amusing and funny at the same time, "Say, you still remember your Hyungie?", he asked the male, "I think he'll be delighted and happy to see you here in his lair. Seeing you all healthy and well after how many years, thinking you were dead by the hands of that Kim Hongjoong.", Gguk continued, chuckling at what he said to the boy and he brought his hand to the boy's jaw, forcing him to look up at the male, "Also, have you spent your time with your uncle today?", he slowly asked the boy.

The boy gulped at what Gguk said, and it made the male laugh at him. Seeing him all nervous and scared right in front of Gguk really amused him, he loves seeing his hostages like this. He let go of the boy's jaw abruptly and stood up from his spot, walking away from the boy, and went towards the table that is resting at the center of the room they are in. Gguk took something on top of the table and it made a click that made San's eyes widen at the familiar sound that the object made, and the male turned back with a weapon in his hand, a sinister grin on his face.

"This will probably be your last day, kid."

•~×~•

HJ

Sean and Hongjoong were left alone in the room after San was taken by those men, both fell silent and heads hung low. How did they just let that happen to the poor boy? Although Sean tried fighting back but was end up beaten badly by those two, and Hongjoong couldn't do anything for he is tied tightly on a chair, witnessing the two being beaten and harmed. He cursed silently then began trashing his body once again to free himself from the tight ties around his wrist and feet, hissing his pain as his bruises started to sting again. But he didn't mind. He needs to get away from his binds.

"Sean. Get your ass up and help me here.", he spoke, turning to where Sean is lying and tried prying the ties off his wrists first.

Sean just remained silent and laid there on his spot. It made Hongjoong grit his teeth and snap at the older male, "Look, San is now in a dangerous situation. We should get out of here and save the kid before anything bad might happen to him, and we don't want that to happen. knowing Gguk, he'll do anything that will harm San and you know it. Now hurry up and stop sulking, old guy.", he spoke, irritation is evident in his tone because he had enough of the things happening right now. he's trying to get the older male to stop letting negative thoughts of not saving the boy get to him and should be thinking of saving him instead. If Sean won't respond to him still then he'll be sure to whoop his ass once he's free from his ties.