Chapter 49~ Something is wrong

My drama queen ❤️🥰: what were you busy with?

Just as Kelvin was about to reply, his pen fell down from his hand. He bent down to pick it.

Kelvin: Nothing much.

My drama queen ❤️🥰: really? You didn't go out last night?

Kelvin: I did.

My drama queen ❤️🥰: so?

Kelvin read and reread the message, he was confused by it. He wondered what she meant to by it.

Kelvin: So what? You are confusing me.

He waited for some seconds to get a reply from her but only saw that she read it. He thought maybe she fell asleep so he let it go.

As soon as he got out of his room the next day, he saw Sophy outside his door. He startled a bit stumbling upon her. With a beaming smile she greeted him. "Good morning!" She sang, batting her artificial long lashes.

Sophy and Wunmi are friends of over ten years. They went to the same secondary school until they went their separate ways after secondary school. She invited Wunmi to owerri for some event which made Wunmi drag the guys along with her.

They had plans to go to Lagos but had to change because of Wunmi. "Good morning," Kelvin replied. As he walked pass her, she held into his arms tightly. He turned to look at her then heaved a sigh.

She has been clingy from the first time he saw her and whenever he tried to get her hands off him, she held unto him tightly. Kelvin joined the rest of his friends on the table. Sophy quickly too a seat beside him still smiling oddly as usual.

Kelvin took his phone out from his pants pocket making Sophy stretched her neck to see what he was doing. Before he would tell her to give him some space, she asked him a question. "Is the girl on your display picture your sister?"

"No." His reply was short and stern.

"Who is she then?" She asked. Kelvin was running out of patience. He has been enduring her for too long and doesn't think he'd be able to keep doing that.

"My girlfriend."

"Oh, she is pretty. What's her name?" Kelvin phone rang that moment and he thanked his Stars. He excused himself to answer the call. After a while, he came back but he didn't sit down next to Sophy anymore, instead he sat down beside Wunmi.

Isere sat down at the back seat, listening to her mother and the other women of God preach to the pregnant teen girls. "Now that you are pregnant, we shall not say it's a curse but a blessing from the Lord but where are you now? You have put a pause to your life and will start taking responsibilities now as an adult." The Head pastor wife said.