Chapter 39: You know nothing

Dedicated to shima_a

Kindly read the authors note. Thanks.

Isere wrapped her arms wound Kelvin before pecking him on the lips. The past few weeks went by slowly and her relationship with Kelvin has gradually gotten stronger and better than it was.

They made more good memories and most times she wished she had him in her life all along. There was nothing more welcoming than the arms of kelvin.

"I would really love to hear you speak your language you know," Kelvin said to Isere. He overheard her conversation with her mother and how she conversed in her native dialect.

Normally he should have laughed at how the language sounded but all languages were always funny to someone who didn't understand neither speak them.

"I can't really speak them with you, I won't get comfortable, not that I'm not proud of my language...I mean I am literally the most proud Edo state girl on earth but you don't speak my language neither do you understand them, so I think it's not necessary," She explained to him.

"But seriously, your voice sounded hot  when you were speaking in your native dialects, they sent shills down my spine, you know," He teased and Isere giggled.

She loved whenever he spoke in whispers to her, somehow she would begin to feel hot within her as his words were not only sooting but they also heightened the sexual tension between them.

She traced the tip of her fingers on his lips, she loved how dry and  slightly rough they were at the same time. "Gosh!" She muttered.

She was so in love with this boy that most times she only thought about him. He has clouded her entire mind, soul and body making her think of nothing else but him.

If she didn't hear his voice, it was as if a part of her was missing, she wanted to just be in his arms always and that mortified her as she got extra clingy than before.

Although she was sure to respect boundaries, she knew she was getting too clingy.

"Ouch!" Kelvin winced in pain when Isere involuntarily pinched his lips.

"So sorry! I didn't know!" She voiced out quickly once she was out of her reverie.

"If you wanted to kiss me so bad, just do it, don't pinch my lips," he said to her.

"I'm so pissed that the semester is ending soon, going back home isn't something I want to imagine." The thought of her going back home and being locked once again baffled her. Her freedom was something she had come to love, no one to give her orders and restrict her and that pained her just thinking about it.

"You will be fine, in no time before you know it, you will be back in school and right in my arms!" He assured her playing with her braids.

"That's not the point. I mean it would be different if I go back home and still walk around freely or visit friends and sometimes get my own time but no," she heaved an heavy sigh.