Chapter 7: After

Happy Easter my lovely supporters and readers

God bless us all we all will overcome this time of crises by his power and grace, Amen.

Dedicated to prevail_mc

Isere woke up to the lights of the sun kissing her skin. She was tired, her head ached. She placed her hands on her head as she sat on the bed, she looked around and it dawned to her.

Where am I? She thought. She was on a king size bed, the room was big, the curtains were white as it was wide open giving the sun light a path to her face. There was a LED plasma tv on the wall with also a fridge and a white couch.

She used the back of her palm to rub her eyes, she took the blanket from her body revealing her almost naked body.

She gasped! Worried, she was. What had happened?, how did she come to this situation? She wondered.

She was just in her black panties and bra, she looked at her vagina to see if something has happened but there was no difference, she tried to see if she felt any pain in her core as she stood up from the bed but she felt nothing.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a young man, she scurry to take the blanket, wrapping them around her.

"Opsie!" The man turned on his back as soon as he saw her.

She was nervous, where was she and what had happened? She couldn't fathom any of it and no memories of last night was she able to recall. The only memory she had was when she had entered the club with Morgan, she met those old men, she drank from the cup on the table without knowing the contents.

She gasped! Her phone, she had left it with Morgan, who was this man? She had a lot running through her mind and she knew not where she was.

"Who...who...who are you?" She stuttered. The man finally turned to face her as she took a good look at him.

There was not doubt he was the definition of dark and shine; he had beards that were trimmed perfectly well, he was dark but his skin was rich and lovely, he was handsome and could be described as beautiful too. He was tall, his hair was neatly trimmed undercuts, he was just in a white short and white shirt.

The man whose name Isere did not know, smiled revealing his dimple, Isere had always seen men like this in movies but never expected to see one in reality, she was conscious of herself as she wrapped the blanket around herself tightly as he moved closer.

"I knew you wouldn't remember anything," he finally spoke. Isere loved the aroma coming from the mug as she looked at what was on the strangers hand.

He was holding a tray that had a mug bringing steam out of it and five slice bread.

Her stomach grumbled as she placed her hands on them, the stranger chuckled showing his pearly white teeth's.

"Here," he placed the tray on the nightstand before gently sitting her down on the bed. "Thank you," she muttered.

"Who are you?" She asked again.

"You don't remember anything right?" He raised his brows leaving her confused.

"I also didn't catch your name last night as you were spluttering words like; is..ise..." He trailed off trying to remember her name as he recalled the incident of last night.

He was going to the restroom when he saw an amazing beauty, at first he thought the moon had fallen from the sky as she shone even from afar looking exceptionally extravagant and alluring, he rubbed his palm in his face to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

He began to trail that path, wanting to see who she was, who that angel was, he was convinced that an angel had fallen from heaven, when he finally saw her, he was amazed, flabbergasted and stunned.

She was resting on the bar with a glass of something on her hand. He waved at her and she smiled, his heart leaped seeing how beautiful she was.

And that was how it started, they danced, and before he knew it, she kissed him. He was shocked himself but kissed her back, her lips were addictive, he knew she was drunk so he stopped it but she kept kissing him on his face, pouting too when he declined her.

How could he when she gave him that puppy dog eyes, he kissed her ferociously as if it was his last, there was no way he was letting go without getting her name and number, when he asked her name, she was spluttering and suddenly, she fell asleep.

He didn't know who she came with or who she was, so he took her home. He wasn't the type to bring a woman home and even while bringing her home, he had thought like; what if she was a marine spirit? What if she was a Mami water (a mermaid) what if she was a spiritual wife to someone?

Being a Yoruba boy, they knew of all the odds and events that took places and how the world worked. And considering his real heritage and family origin, she could be a trap but he put those thoughts at the back of his minds saying they were superstition.

Isere gasped hearing all he had told her, she couldn't believe it, but she smiled seeing her first kiss was given to a fine man.

As soon as she drank the last content on her mug, it dawn to her that she was meant to call Ejiro, Ejiro would be worried and Morgan would be looking for her.

"What's wrong?" The stranger whose name she's yet to know ask her.
"My roommates must be bothered," she told him.

"You school here in Osun state?" He asked her.

She nods her head, "OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY!" She told him getting up from her bed.

"Please where are my clothes and who changed for me?" she asked him.

"My maid did and they washed them, they must be dried by now," he stood up and left the room.

Maids? Isere shrugged the thoughts off her mind.

Who is the stranger?🤔

Isere didn't loose her virginity also

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, comment and share.