Chapter 25: First Val together

Hello lovelies, check out my wattbestie new book titled; the beauty of love by Reby_gray and also UjuritaElliana new book titled; Knowing meera, you will love it

************************************

The door to Isere's hostel opened revealing Ejiro with her arms crossed across her chest and a little frown on her face.

Isere didn't know what to say, but she was definitely going to ask her later, now she had to take her bath and get dressed quickly because Kelvin was waiting for her.

Kelvin didn't like going into the ladies hostel, it was something he hated. His ex girlfriend who was in the same department as him never stayed in an hostel, she stayed in a self contained apartment.

Isere rushed into the house, searching her bag for a very nice dress to wear, she didn't take a look at the man Ejiro was with as she wasn't interested in anything than Kelvin.

"Madam, where you dey rush go? " Ejiro finally said a word. Isere smiled at her cheekily before telling her Kelvin was waiting for her downstairs.

The man Ejiro was with left the room to give them privacy after Ejiro introduced Isere to her boyfriend and her boyfriend to Isere. "So that was your boyfriend and you didn't even think that you don't stay alone and that you could have spoilt my innocent eyes ehn!" Isere spat out but it wasn't in a serious tone.

Ejiro chuckled, "I was extremely horny, like we were meant to go to an hotel after we go out but he started giving me fleeting kisses and I knew Morgan rarely stays here as she travels back to back and you were with Kelvin and when you are with him, you tend to return on a Monday morning or on Sunday night." Ejiro explained.

Isere blushed when she heard Kelvin's name. "So he finally kissed you? Eh eh, our Isere has grown on. How was it like?" Ejiro teased making Isere blush.

All memories of their kiss came running through her memory and she never tasted anything like it before. "Leave me alone, how do I look?" Isere asked Ejiro.

"You look stunning!" Ejiro told her.

Isere was wearing a peach strapless dress and a white canvas, a pendant was around her neck, she carried a small chain clutch with her after putting her phone in it. She just packed her natural hair in a small bun, wore a big ring earring and applied a strawberry lip gloss on her lips.

"See you till tomorrow night or or Monday morning," Isere told her walking out of the door.

"Bye dear and I must get the full details!" Ejiro shouted after her.

Isere nervously walked towards Kelvin ford Jeep as she kept taking deep breaths.

Kelvin was resting at the passenger side of the car typing something on his phone when Isere reached him, he stared at her like a predator to a prey. She looked extravagant in just a simple outfit, captivating, mesmerizing, alluring, charming and to top it all beautiful.