Chapter 32: April fool

Dedicated to Deeyah1Happy belated birthday to ibukunoluwa and happy birthday to     stephsteph__ and mzzyhomie long life and prosperity to the both of you and in addy to all July born beauties and handsome

Happy belated birthday to ibukunoluwa and happy birthday to     stephsteph__ and mzzyhomie long life and prosperity to the both of you and in addy to all July born beauties and handsome.

The cover above was my by Qhupid_247

"What?!" Isere gasped. She laughed sarcastically; you know that feeling when you can't hear anything, can't understand what you were told or can't feel your voice and in your head you are trying to get yourself to speak.

Isere's heart beating so fast that she felt as if she was daft that moment. She laughed sarcastically again. "You...you are joking right?" She stuttered looking deep into his eyes to see sign of unseriousness but saw nothing.

"You heard right, I want us to break up," he spat out. His words burned deep into Isere's heart. Her eyes started to get teary, he was lieing to her, she tried assuring herself.

"Why?! Wow! You..." Isere twitched her eyes, she was speechless,  she's wasn't bringing out tears but her eyes were  welled up with tears.

"You..." She trailed off, swallowing the lump in her throat, "Want us to break up?" She asked raising her brows while staring at him, pointing towards him then to herself.

What could have gone wrong? What is happening right now? She was lost in thoughts that nothing could be understood by her.

"Bastard!" She spat out, "Break up? You are joking, you are really joking because if you think you can..." She was cut off when she heard the sound of laughter.

"April fool!" Kelvin bursted into a fit laughter.

"What?!" She was confused, what was he saying? She looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Today is April first Kate and i just played a prank on you," he laughed out loud and Isere frowned.

A joke? It was all a joke?! He played such an expensive prank on hell and is smiling? She scoffed.

"You are right, let's break up!" Isere deadpanned. How dare he play such an expensive prank on her?! She thought.

Kelvin stopped laughing as she turned to look at her, "What?! You are kidding right?" Kelvin asked, looking at her with a confused expression on his face.

"No I am not. Let's break up for real," Isere spat out. There was no way he'd play such an expensive prank on her and go free.

She made her way to his room to get her stuff when he held unto her hand stopping her from walking away.
"I was joking, you can't take it serious." He said, trying to calm her down.