Chapter 20: Back to school

Check on my new book titled House of the Gabriel's, it's interesting and funny, you will love it

Dedicated to powertino my sis 💖💖
**************************************

Isere was glad that the new year had come sooner and she was back in school now. She couldn't explain nor describe her feeling when she was left for Osun state that morning.

Ejiro decided to still stay in the school hostel and if Morgan gave her headache, she'd leave the hostel and rent a self contained apartment near school.

Ejiro came two days after Isere resumed, and Isere couldn't be more happy that Ejiro was not leaving.

When Isere had reached Ile Ife four days ago, she dialed Kelvins number but it was unreachable even till now. She knew he had not resumed yet, she was expecting him to resume early.

" Omo this harmattan dey fight with Nigerians o," Ejiro complained as she rubbed her arms with her palms.

(The harmattan is killing me)

"My nose are extremely dried and each time I clean them, i see dried blood," Ejiro told Isere.

"Take heart, God will take control, You are complaining of the weather and you are still wearing shorts and singlet."

"I'm not telling you I'm feeling cold oo, and besides I prefer outfits like this." Ejiro retorted.

***********************************

Isere stood up from her bed when she saw a text from Kelvin, she mentally squealed, how she had missed him.

He had texted her to meet her up if she was not busy, she immidately texted him that'd she'd meet him, after all it was friday.

She didn't mind clearing all her schedules just to have some time with him, she had suffered a lot during this holiday and she was sure to explore this time around.

Isere changed from her kaftan to a short blue jean skirt that stop just before her knee, a peach flora wrapped top with white canvas Kelvin had bought for her last November. She applied some brown powder to her face and applied lip gloss instead because of this harmattan or she'd have used red lip stick.

She took her small hand bag and walked out of her hostel, Ejiro had gone out to meet a friend who she didn't tell her about and Morgan was yet to resume.

She didn't want Kelvin to pick her up, and he accepted under the condition she came to the location with an Uber he was sending to her now.

Isere came down from the Uber as she reached her destination, she read the name of the place she was at, it was indeed the address Kelvin had sent for her, on a wall; Miccom golf.