Chapter 31: Shock

I've missed you guys so much!thanks to those who has made it far with me

thanks to those who has made it far with me. The above cover was given to me by powertino, what so you think of it?
Dedicated to lovetori_xo

Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. With Kelvin head rested between Isere breast and his arms around her waist. Isere played with his hair as soon as she noticed it was morning.

She could stay in that position forever as she didn't want to let go; last night had been the best for her, her very best memory, a memory she'd keep in a sacred place all the rest of all life.

They were both naked but she didn't care, she looked at her handsome boyfriend in front of her looking edible to her. She drew imaginery lines on his back enjoying herself.

She knew she was in love with Kelvin and it was going to be hard to part with him. She blushed as she reminisced what happened last night.

"I so fucking want you now!" She nodded her head as soon as Kelvin said those words. "Are you sure about it?" He asked her and she noded her head again.

"I need words Kate, tell me what you want?" He asked looking deep into her eyes. She had always wanted to have sex, she had always wanted to know what it was like and what people said about it. She swallowed the lump in her throat.

"I want it, I want to have sex with you." She spoke, her voice low but he could hear her. She was nervous but ready too.

Kelvin claimed her lips, slowly and carefully, he sucked on her lips as if it was his last, he caressed them. He cupped her face with his hands and pulled her extremely closer to him. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and soon, they started to fight for dominance, sucking and writhing, moaning loudly without care.

Isere stomach summersault, the feeling she had was electrifying, making her nervous yet pleased. Kelvin was hard and the more they kissed, the more he wanted nothing down to fuck her hard but he knew it was her first and he needed to make it special.

They kissed slowly, taking time to adjust, his pants tightened and his dick hardened upon hearing Isere moan.

Soon he trailed kisses from her jaw to her neck, biting on her skin lightly as she held unto him firmly. Isere was in a state of no return as she felt and heard nothing other than what Kelvin was doing to her.

She was wet in her core and she felt empty. Slowly Kelvin laid her back on the bed, he placed his legs in-between hers. He leaned down and captured her protruding pink nipple with his mouth, Isere moaned biting her bottom lips as he did that.