Chapter 22: Misunderstanding

Special thanks to Qhupid_247 for the cover above.

You guys have been amazing and thanking you are all the least I can do.

**************************************

A week passed and there was no word from Morgan, she had not returned to the hostel since then.

Isere spoke to Kelvin daily unlike  before but he told her he was still in the palace and won't be returning soon.

As Ejiro and Isere strolled around the street of campus, Isere couldn't help but stare at the red roses, chocolates and cards displayed by a trader.

Valentine was in four days time and she has always wanted to know how it was to spend Valentine with your boyfriend; not that she had one yet.

She thought of Kelvin, he wasn't returning soon, which means even during Valentine, she might or might not see him, she had planned to get him something, she didn't know if it was necessary but she wanted to give him something.

Ejiro suddenly chuckled at something on her phone shaking Isere off her thought as she wondered what was funny.

"My boo is coming to Ife this Val, I can't believe it!" She exclaimed telling Isere.

"Wow, I will finally meet him oo, at least..." Isere sighed, "You have a boo."

Ejiro turned to look at Isere, she clicked her tongue before speaking, "Is that your problem, you better shake off this stuff from your mind, who the val help self?!"  Ejiro spat out trying to shake the ill feeling off Isere mind.

When they got back to the hostel, Isere decided to ask Ejiro what gift was suitable for a man. "Ji baby, I wanted to ask oo, what gift do you think is suitable for a man this Val?"

Ejiro ears flared up with curiosity as she childishly ran towards Isere, gesturing for her to speak while raising her brows teasingly.

"Katherina!" Ejiro whined clapping her hand, "Is it for prince charming?" She teased.

"Stop na!" Isere blushed.

"Okay oo," Ejiro said. "So who is it for?" She whined.

Isere face palmed herself, "What do you think is suitable o?" She asked. If she told Ejiro, Ejiro would use it against her and tease her and she had no stomach for that.

"How much do you have?" Ejiro asked.

"I don't even have much, but my father sent an extra allowance for me and I'm using it...I don't even know what to get a rich prince self!" She sighed.

"He doesn't care about the price I tell you, as long as it's from you, he'd treasure it," Ejiro assured her.

Isere claps her palm as an interesting ideas came unto her. "I want to give him something he'd always wear and remember me with...so how about a gold wrist watch?" She asked Ejiro.