Chapter 28: confrontation

Double update, I'm shocked at myself, myself

Double update, I'm shocked at myself, myself. Things are about to get smutty, you've been warned!

Dedicated to Jessie150811

Kelvin laughed hysterically, he couldn't contain himself at Isere stupid question. He was laughing at the fact, she thought he was a virgin.

He couldn't help but laugh and that pissed Isere off as she started at him with annoyance.

Why the hell would she think so? If it wasn't for the fact he started liking her and hadn't had much time to party as before, sex was one of his hobbies, it was part of his everyday  life. He was surprised that he had been celibrate since the beginning of this year.

Last year even while he had feelings for her and still took her out, he had sex with other ladies.

She wouldn't want to hear about his sexual life, it would be damn rude of him to tell her about his sexual life with other girls while she is in girlfriend. He had lost his virginity when he was twelve years old. He was dating his senior then, she was two class ahead of him back in secondary school.

He had done all sex positions, he had even had done threesome before. He was scared for her, she even had the confident to grab his dick when she'd almost go blind when she sees his dick.

He laughed again because he didn't know what to tell her, knowing Isere and her mood swing, any answer he gave her now will make her angry.

Isere was confused, why was he laughing at her. "Have you?" She asked unsure if she should repeat the same question.

She was starting to angry as her brows  squeezed. He said nothing, "Why do you want to know?" He asked her, still laughing out loud.

Thinking of her question made him laugh because it was a very bold move from her.

"Well...we've only talked about my sex life and you sure know I am a virgin," she bit her lips. "But you don't disclose much about yourself, like I don't even know how many girlfriends you have had in the past!" She huffed.

Kelvin knew one of the rules was never to tell your girlfriend the number of ex girlfriends you had in the past if they were more than five and he sure has his share of relationship. Isere would definitely give him silent treatment if she found out and he wouldn't be able to bare that.

He said nothing and that riled her up, he averted his eyes to her chest, she wasn't wearing her clothes and she was killing him within.

Her breast was in display for him to see, he hissed. She was killing him and he could bet that by the time he makes love to her, she won't be able to walk properly for a week.

"Just scratch those already, we don't have to talk about them," he said to her not wanting an issue knowing how her mood always swing.

"Seriously?" She scoffed. "I want to know and as your girlfriend, I demand the right to know." When she referred to herself, she felt a tinge of excitement at the bottom of her belly.