Chapter 6: Diving deeper

Dedicated to Rihanna_Adedeji

Isere looked up at the large neon sign at the entrance to the club and heaved a deep sigh. Immediately she stepped in, she was swarmed with different sweaty bodies that were grinding hard to the beat.

The music blared from the overhead speakers and pounded her eardrum. Morgan who had been pushing through the mass of people turned and held a hand out to Isere. Isere felt overwhelmed by bodies that were blocking her way and was having trouble navigating.

She held Morgan's outstretched arm tightly and they made their way to the club section just by the far corner. People collided into her without apologies; almost accidentally spilling the drink on her dress.

She bent her head low till they finally made it to the red carpet of the club.

Isere let out a deep sigh and had to crouch by the marble pillar at her side to catch a breath. The dimly lights twinkled and danced in Isere's eyes making her pull away and hurry along with Morgan through the ajar door.

Nothing prepared her for what she saw next; in a VIP lounge that she followed Morgan into, she was in awe of the kind of people she saw.

Old men, people's father dressed in suits, Native attires with young girls holding tightly unto them with barely any outfits. The young girls were in short skirts or bum short and bra wearing different colour of hairs.

What made her shocked more was how one of the girls had a penis down her throat openly and was licking it as if it was a lollipop. She was intruiged and wanted to try it too.

It must be really sweet for her to keep devouring the man penis.

Isere stared at the girl in awe, she wasn't mortified and she didn't flinch seeing a penis for the first time.

The man had a huge penis and that also made her wonder if they didn't care people were watching and if the penis wasn't too big for the girl mouth.

She swallowed her spit, as soon as one of the girls looked up and saw Morgan and her, she left the men side walking to them.

"Morgan the Morgan baby," the girl hyped Morgan. The girl who had hyped Morgan was dressed in a black strapless short gown, she was as tall as Morgan with her heels on. She braided her hair with red attachment that stopped on her thigh.

She had a cigarette on her hand. "Lolly p baby," Morgan hyped her back as she dragged the cigarette from her hand, taking a drag from it. Isere watched as Morgan inhaled it as if it was producing a refreshing air.

The girl named Lolly p, took a closer look at Isere and stretched the cigarette for her, asking if she smoked.

Isere stared at the cigarette, she wanted to give it a try, wanted to see what they enjoyed about it.

Before Isere could answer, one of the old men took a liking to Isere, she looked extremely captivating as she outshined the rest of the other girls.

"Daddy Bobby!" Morgan hyped the man as she walked to him seductively, as soon as she was by his side, she bend down to lick his beards

Isere found their act amazing and not irritating, she saw how they enjoyed what they did and she wanted to try it too, her parents had deprived her from so much, she said to herself. There was nothing bad if this girls and men enjoyed themselves.

One of the men called for Isere to move forward, she moved towards him slowly. Taking a closer look at the man, he was older than she thought, he looked in his late seventies, he was dark skinned with an extremely full beards and bald hair.

He taps on his laps ushering for her to take a sit on them, as she was about to do so, Morgan did.

"Kat baby," Morgan called for Isere. Kat was short for Katherine which was Isere's English name. "Why don't you try learning first uh," she told her.

Isere was pissed that Morgan didn't want her to enjoy herself and has been cutting her off.

She sat down, with annoyance, she drank a shot from one of the cup without knowing the content.

The shot inside the cup was henessy mixed with tramadol. The drink had burn down through her throat, it was bitter at first but she didn't stop as she kept drowning herself.

She didn't know how or when but she found herself in the midst of people dancing and twerking, she was enjoying herself, she didn't know what she was doing but the feeling was euphoric.

She started to see everything blurry, she didn't hear any sound but she didn't care. All she knew was that she was gonna live her life the way she wanted and she's been dancing with the same man for a while now.

She didn't know how or when she had started to kiss a man, his lips were soft and sweet, she didn't know who he was but she didn't want to stop kissing him.

She never knew kissing was this sweet, her parents were very wicked for depriving her, she thought.

She and the man kept kissing, she was enjoying his soft bites on her neck and jawlines, she wanted to see who he was but she was too drunk to see or know what the hell was happening.

She didn't know where Morgan was but she her phone was with Morgan.

The next thing she knew was she fell asleep in the midst of all the drama.

Omg!!!!

Isere is high!!

Who expected this to happen?

Isere kissed a mysterious man and fell asleep in his arm.

What are your thoughts?

Vote, comment and share.