Chapter 57~ Confused

"What?!" Mrs Williams gasped when she heard what Isere said

"What?!" Mrs Williams gasped when she heard what Isere said. Isere must be joking, she thought. She just couldn't wrap everything that can out of Isere's mouth in her head. It was too hard to believe a respectable man like her father would molest her but then she thought again, you can never understand humans.

"Are you serious at all Kate?" Mrs Williams asked standing up to her feet. She tapped on her head lightly trying to process what she had just heard.

"I am not lieing ma, you could invite my parents here to confirm if you want, but what I just told you is the truth," Isere said to her with confidence, her voice not breaking as she spoke.

"You mean..." Mrs Williams trailed off, "You mean your father molested you?" Mrs Williams asked again.

Isere nodded her head, "Your father...your father..." Mrs Williams hiccupped, she paced around the room placing her hand on her jaw.

"Let me call your parents, " Mrs Williams said. She dialled Isere's father's phone number, after two rings, he picked up. Isere knew not what her father said but all she heard were that of Mrs Williams which were; please visit me in the church now with your wife.

Isere rested her back on the chair as she patiently waited for her parents to come. Mrs Williams sat down opposite her staring at Isere trying to read her but it was hard for her.

Mr and Mrs Osagbai walked majestically into Mrs Williams office, they were both shocked to see Isere seated on the chair making no attempt to greet them as usual.

"Good afternoon pastor Osagbai," Mrs Williams greeted in a scornful manner.

They were both shocked at her words but ignored. They looked at Isere who wasn't making an attempt to stand up from the seat to greet them.

"Isere!" Her mother called her name to get her attention.Isere showed no sign of concern as she acted as if they were not here neither did she heard them.

Her mother was shocked by Isere's newly found attitude. "Isere is it not you that I'm talking to again?" Her mother raised her voice but Isere made no attempt to speak neither did she look towards her mother's direction.

"I am really ashamed of the both of you!" Mrs Williams deadpanned, shocking her both parent. "What?!" They both chorused looking at each other in bewilderment.

"You people are the reasons why people believe there are so many fake pastors everywhere!" Mrs Williams shouted.

"How could you? And you preach about our holy father to others hiding your true nature!" She snarled. Both Isere's parents looked at each other, they were confused and shocked that Mrs Williams were speaking this way to them.

"Excuse me pastor, what happened?" Isere mother asked.

"You people are wicked, how can you call yourself pastors when you have done the opposite of what you claim to be!" Mrs Williams asked.