Chapter 54~ signs

Tada! 🎉🎉

Tada! 🎉🎉

I know most of you were surprised about the last chapter before this one.

I just wanted to shake you up, how was it?

This story has just eleven chapters to go, so rest assured 😂

Today's is my fav Korean celeb birthday, Blackpink Jennie. Happy birthday to her 🎂🎉

Isere woke up with slight pain on her head. She sat on her bed with her back rested on the headboard. She placed her palm on her forehead as she hiss in pain, her duvet covering in her legs.

Suddenly a wave of nausea hit her and she got from her bed, rushing to the toilet to throw up. As she vomited, the smell of what she vomited filled the room.

After washing her mouth, she washed her face and brushed her teeth before leaving the room. She regretted drinking too much alcohol all because she was still hurt from the decision she made two nights ago.

After uttering words in anger, she expected him to plead and work things out with her but the only words he spoke were; is that what you want? She felt her heart beating from her chest, her head banging as if they were drumming on it and the voices screaming for her to say no but her reply was; Yes.

She looked into his eyes which held nothing in them; she couldn't read him yet he wished she could. Her eyes welled up in tears but she held them from rolling down her cheek.

Fine, he muttered, breaking her already shattered heart into pieces. Her pride getting in the way even more and she retorted; fine by me!

As she turned to leave, she paused, praying within her, he'd stop her and tell her they talk things out as they normally did but she heard nothing from him. She forced herself not to turn back to him and look at him or else she might do something stupid.

As she made her way into her room, she heaved a deep sigh due to tiredness. Lately she stopped wearing bra as she has been feeling sore on her breast. "Good morning," Ejiro greeted with a smile on her face.

"You are not going to church?" Ejiro who was already dressed in a plaid gown and a scarf around her head asked her. Isere yawned, "I want to sleep. I can't for today," She replied.

Ejiro seem to have noticed some changes in isere. Since she came back two nights ago, she has been acting weird and has been extremely quiet for her liking. Asides her mood, she also noticed her tired Isere looked lately, she didn't know if she could say isere lost weight or added weight but her body shape was starting to loose form in a way.