Chapter 50~ in his arms

Kelvin found it hard to reply Isere's message not because he couldn't but because he didn't feel like

Kelvin found it hard to reply Isere's message not because he couldn't but because he didn't feel like. He expected she confronted him about what she saw and her dislike for it but the fact she put him in the dark and made his apologise for days to get her attention hurt him.

He thought they were over that stage, he thought they were in a stage where they spoke to one another about everything. He felt disappointed and hurt by her behaviour but as he looked from her perspective he could understand her.

He slept off with so many thoughts in his head. The next morning Wunmi approached Kelvin with a worried expression on her face. She was just posting pictures, she didn't think of it as harm but the way Kevin approached her and at that time too bothered her.

"Segun," she called his name with a voice too low that one could hardly hear. She was nervous when she called his name, slowly and steadily going after him.

"Segun," she called again, her voice a bit louder than before. Kelvin heard his name and halted, he turned around to see Wunmi walking towards him. He had a straight face on which bothered Wunmi.

"Are you still angry with me?" She asked in a whisper. Kelvin shook his head, "No I'm not." His reply was stern yet Wunmi knew there was more to it. Kelvin wasn't one to open up about his feelings unless he just couldn't take it no more.

He would always please others than please himself. He always chose his words so as not to hurt other people and would rather bhurt that hurt others.

"Did something happen, you don't seem too happy?" She asked,her voice low yet inquisitive. It was rare to see him hurt and sad.

Kelvin inhaled, "Wunmi nothing at all. I just need rest," he said to her hoping his tone was assuring enough.

"Please just tell me already, I feel bad as it is," she pleaded.

"Can I ask you a question then?" He said and she nodded her head. "How would you feel to see your boyfriend with another woman in a not so friendly way?"

Wunmi was taken aback by his question that she couldn't comprehend for some seconds until it finally clicked in her head. "Is there a problem between you and Kate now because of that picture? I'm so sorry, I was just posting, it didn't occur to me. I could..." Kelvin cuts her off.

"It's fine. We will resolve it but next time don't do it. For days she refused to reply any of my messages because of that picture and I never knew of that image if she hadn't told me last night. She thought I had cheated on her reason I didn't tell her anything about it."

"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry," she apologized.

"It's fine. I just need some time alone for now," he said to her before placing his hands on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for my actions last night, was uncalled for," he apologized.

"Aww," Wunmi coo'd. "It's fine." She said, leaving him to himself.

Isere was glad to have the house to herself. Early this morning, her father had called the mother over to his office, from there they would go to his younger brothers place. She was glad when her mother didn't force her to go along with her.