Chapter 45~ Last

Dedicated to _themayax

Isere felt at ease as she slept on the comfort of kelvin's body. Both had just finished making love and were exhausted, falling asleep on one another.

It was past four in the morning when she woke up, she stretch forward to take her phone from the nightstand.

She picked up her phone and was shocked to see a text message from Ejiro as at twelve in the morning. A smile crept to her face.

She read the message. I'm so sorry for being stupid, let's see and talk.

She suddenly felt at ease once she saw the message her best friend sent to her. The thought of not speaking to her for eternity worried her but now she was assured things would be fine once more.

She looked at Kelvin sleeping peacefully on the bed and she smiled. Her heart began to beat in a sensational way. She bit her bottom lips as she admired his amazing features. It has always been a dream of hers to have someone to love and care for her.

She moved her hand up a bit, traced her index finger on his lips lightly as she reminisced their magic moment together. There was always Sparks whenever she was with him. She felt at ease everytime she was with him.

She leaned up and kissed him lightly on his lips before placing her head on his chest to sleep. Although she tried to sleep, she just couldn't. She was going back home soon and in less than a week for that matter.

The thought of being with her parents bothered her. The thought of her mother checking to see if she was a virgin bothered her. She might no have regretted it but she didn't want anything that would jeopardize her stay in Osun state.

Kelvin finally woke up to see Isere in deep thought. He observed her for a while noticing that she hadn't noticed he was awake. "Is something bothering you?" He asked her, his voice came out husky but sounded really thrilling to Isere's ears.

"Not really? I'm just wondering." She shrugged. She leaned up to look at Kelvin's face and a smile crept unto her face. "Ejiro texted," She said to Kelvin.

"That's good. What did he say?" He asked.

"That we should meet and talk and that's she's stupid! I knew she couldn't just not like me so soon," she squealed with excitement making Kelvin smile. He loved to see her smile.

"You are likeable. It's hard to be mad at you." Kelvin said to her with a deep voice which was caused because he just woke up from sleep.

"Check the size of your breast now, they are  now big," he whined making Isere laugh out loud.

"You are insane and that's final! You are obsessed with my beast!" She giggled.

"That's a good thing I guess. Good things must kill a man and besides it not my fault I like good thing," he said.

You are crazy!" She exclaimed, trying to get up the bed. Kelvin pulled her back towards his side.

"I can't let you go now," he whispered huskily sending shivers down Isere's spine.

"Why?" Isere asked.

He took off the duvet for her to see what she had done to him. Her eyes widened with shock. "Ah!" She screamed as she covered her eyes.

"They are humongous!" She exclaimed, not making an attempt to take her palms off her face. Although it wasn't the first time seeing his dick but whenever she saw it, she never saw them as big as it was now.

Kevin laughed hysterically. "That's what have been going in an out of you, didn't you know?" He couldn't help but laugh at Isere's cuteness.

"I never thought it was this big big!" She whined trying to hide her blush. "Anyways, I don't want to see and I'm tired," she complained getting off the bed but Kelvin pulled her back.

"Are you seriously going to leave without attending to your baby?" He asked, placing a chaste kiss on her arm.

They were both naked. "Segun," she batted her lashes at him. "I want us to go out today. We won't be seeing for a long time and I don't think I can endure that," she whispered.

"Where do you have in mind?" He asked her.

"I don't know. Where can we go?" She asked him.

"We can go to my world. Right now I'm horny, can you help me?" He groaned and she chuckled.

"Go and take your bath and you will be fine! You are always horny," she giggled finally getting off the bed as she watched him plead.

"Let's take a bath together," he suggested and she shook her head. "We can't! I don't wanna have sex anymore, not until I go back home and come back," she said to him.

"Seriously? Not even a blow job?" He asked and she chuckled.

"I have never done that before and I don't plan on doing it, so don't even think of it!" She laughed at him, watching his pained expression made her laugh.

Kelvin gave up as he laid down on the bed watching her ass swing side to side as she walked into the bathroom. He decided to help himself cum by masturbating.

Just as isere came back to the room, her eyes widened in bewilderment when she saw him masturbating. "OMG!" She screamed! She couldn't believe it.

"You are so unbelievable!" She said shaking he head.

Kelvin heaved a deep sigh as he felt relieved. "You make it hard but you do not know. Don't walk around naked or get your breast to touch me when I'm naked," he warned and isere chuckled.

"You are crazy! Go and take your bath and sprinkle holy water on yourself," she suggested.

"I am crazy for you baby."

Isere returned back to her hostel later in the day. She saw Ejiro in their room on the bed while chatting on her phone.

"Ji baby!" She whined as she walked towards her friend.

Ejiro feigned tears as she got off the bed towards Isere then she wrapped her arms around her friend. "I am such a bad person," She cried out.

"It's fine," Isere said to her patting her back.

"I'm so sorry Issy, I was just being stupid and scared and I didn't want to hear the truth. The truth is bitter you know," she muttered.

"It's fine there. So what's up with you? Have you come into conclusions?" Isere asked her.

Ejiro heaved a deep breath, "I have decided to break up with the both of them and get my shit together. I think that's what I need for now," Ejiro explained.

"That's a good one. I was really hurt when you didn't speak to me. I'm so sorry if my words had hurt you," Isere said to Ejiro.

"Not at all. I was the foolish one who had hurt your feelings but using your past issues against you. I'm so sorry," Ejiro mumured.

"It's fine. I'm glad we are back together. I was so worried we might never speak again," Isere said to her.

"I love you so much my baby Issy!" Ejiro screamed.

"I love you my biggie Ji baby!" She replied and they both laughed out loud.

Isere was glad she was finally on good terms with her best friend.

Our babies have settled oo.

Isere and Ejiro have settled oo.

Kelvin issa crazy 😂😂😂😂

What do you like about this couples?

What are your thoughts so far?

Vote, comment and share